Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Sky Grass Scenery
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Sky Grass Scenery
Honestly, I kind of hate balloons. I hate their texture and the sound... I like looking at them and I have no problem popping them with no hesitation but... the idea of me holding a balloon makes me want to scratch my skin.

What about you? Do you like balloons?

i'm... neu.. tral? about them? haha. the only thing is i'm irrationally terrified of popping balloons. i have no clue how i even have this fear i just do lol 😭

There are some balloons I don’t like the texture of, and I hate when a balloon gets all static and picks up random hairs. That feels so bleurghhh to take off.
But in general I like balloons!

I like balloons, except when they pop. But I like the aesthetic of balloons and I enjoy playing the game where you try to keep the balloon from touching the floor.

I'm fine with them. I don't mind the texture or when they pop. My cats are super afraid of any blown up balloons though

I love them! They're festive and pretty, and even as an adult I still enjoy playing with them ahahaha cx Of course there's the jumpscares that'll follow sooner or later, but they're still worth it imo!
My only issue with them is that whenever I'm blowing them up, I get increasingly scared they'll pop in my face ajfdkldfjs 😭 and I'm bad at tying them without hurting my fingers. also if you accidentally inhale while trying to inflate them, the air usually tastes nasty as hell. apparently I have a few qualms with balloons actually. maybe they deserve their inevitable demise 🎈💥

I love balloons. They are for happy times and celebrations, so what's not too love.
We always end up playing pass with them and the dogs join in. Roscoe actually passes them around, but Bear believes they all need popped.

I adore balloons omg, they're so cute and fun and bouncy 🥰🎈

but that being said, I don't like sudden loud noises because they startle me very easily, and in that sense balloons lowkey scare me lol

Aww, I don't mind balloons in general, though I don't like them being popped, or the sound of them popping. I also don't like the anxiety of worrying about whether they'll pop, either. I'd probably prefer a foil balloon, since they don't really pop! 🎈

I also have a fear of balloons popping and do not like the sudden sound of one that does. I could never play those party games that involve popping balloons the fastest. I do like holding balloons and looking at them though. They have some really nice ones out there. I’m a big fan of the Disney world ones, not that I’ve ever bought any, but they are so pretty to look at lol.

I like the way they look, sure.
However I have the biggest… idk, disgust? With their sound. It makes my teeth feel weird and my skin crawl whenever someone touches a balloon or rubs one. Everybody around me knows it and no children are allowed to play with balloons around me like it’s so bad.
I have the same thing with a special kind of flip-flop material and styrofoam.

I adore balloons! For my Dad's 60th I co red the entire living room with balloons! You could barely get a seat without throwing balloons out of the way. It was a lengthy process, but so much fun once it was finished! I do hate the unexpected pop they make and I'm always terrified they are going to burst when I'm blowing then up with a pump!

I’ve always loved balloons. When I was a kid, we had a whole bag of unused balloons, and I used to blow some. You don’t even need helium to enjoy balloons. You can mount them as wall decorations.

I love the idea of balloons as they signify party, happiness and fun! 🎉🎈

I am ok at blowing them up but tying them is an art that I have never mastered. Hate it when they pop 🙈😂

Back