• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you like having a separate Garden Shop?

Do you like having a separate Garden Shop?

• Yes, I like it separate.

Votes: 70 76.9%
  • No, I like it in T&T General Shop.

Votes: 21 23.1%

• Total voters
My fear about the mall when it was revealed was that there would be a lot of stores with not that much to offer, and that it would be a bother having to go in and out of so many. While having the separate gardening store is nice, having the convenience of it in another store is easier to me.

I personally think that it being separate is really cute. ;u; I like it more when he has his little shop than say, when he's in the department store. It looks nicer. :T

I like it separate because it kinda helps guard against me having like, 6 plant furniture items on a given day, which always made me kinda upset.

I've kind of changed my mind. I like it separate for looks, but together for is great to save a little time.
I don't like how in the final store it's just a corner of a shop though..

It looked cuter separated, but I also like the idea of one big shopping centre, so I choosed I liked it better all-in-one. :)

I don't really see much time saving having the two stores combined. It takes what, ten seconds to go from one store to the other? xD

I think it's a great idea that it's separate. It means another shop to go into and another character for ACNL. I can't wait to garden!

I like having it separate, because Leif is pretty dang cool. :) When they combine together, I still consider it two separate shops... just in the same building.

Back