Do you like it when your villagers sing?

Do you like hearing villagers sing?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I play with the game muted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Clock

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Shiitake Plushroom
Inky Cap Plushroom
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
There are some times I don’t mind hearing my villagers sing, but sometimes I find it annoying for an unknown reason. It doesn't help when i have 3 villagers with the music hobby that sing often, but that won’t make me dislike or move them out.

It's okay, it's not my favorite. My little farm seems to be quite the popular singing spot for all the music-hobby villagers I had. Now I just have Rory, who serenades the tomatoes at night. It's a little spooky to see, lol.

I haven't had villagers with the music hobby all that often and my other villagers rarely sing, but I always think it's cute when they do! I especially love when they sing in a group or when one's singing and there's 1-3 others gathered around them to listen!

I like it except when I had Roscoe since he was always singing. I don’t like his singing voice much, or at least at the time (that was a few years ago). I think now I might be okay with it. To me, he doesn’t seem to be the singing type. His singing voice sounds a lot higher pitched than I thought it’d be.

I love it when villagers sing, it's one of my favorite mechanics in the game. It's even better that my favorite villager has the music hobby, so I find him singing quite often. 😄

Back