Do you put keychains/straps on your phone?

when I had my Blackberry Curve back in 2011 I had little strings of beads that would hang off of it! but nowadays I don't have anything like that, my phone doesn't have something to attach it to. I do have stickers on my phone though hehehe 😌

I used to have a phone charm/keychain hanging from my phone! I got this adhesive resin charm to stick onto my case… and then it broke -_-
And then my keychain also broke! It was a maid Tengen from Demon Slayer and I LOVED that keychain so much. I can still fix the keychain but I have to buy a new adhesive thingy…
My friend on Facebook makes phone charms and I’d love to buy one from her one day. However, I do have a polaroid of my #1 husbando / f/o in my phone case :3 It’s of Bucky!

No, unfortunately. My current case doesn’t have an option for straps. When I was younger I did buy phone straps for my phones and I thought that they were extremely cute.

I've not had one, but I think the look of it is cute. I'm hoping one of the fashion brands I like re-releases ones they made.

I mostly collect these rubber keychain with a standard keychain loop and mini-carabiner like hook. These are a cheaper version:

I do have a few with a phone strap loop. This doesn't seem as reliable for connecting:

The last time I recall seeing a dedicated notch for something like this or a lanyard, would be in a flip phone or the Nintendo DS Lite.

I never use them really. I did in my younger years tho! Not sure if I would still enjoy it to have something hanging from my phone.

I tend to forget keychain straps for phones even exist. My phone is very plain. All I have for it is a basic grey case for when I drop it.

I don't put anything on my phone as I find keychains and straps annoying and I don't like anything hanging off or hitting against my arm.

I try to avoid collecting keychains cause I never know how to display them and I only ever have one of my keys at all times or maybe a plush one on my bags
The phone straps one are perfect size but a lot of cases for androids don't have them.

I LOVE a phone strap. If not making them myself, I can’t resist buying a pretty one if I see it online or in store

I try to avoid collecting keychains cause I never know how to display them and I only ever have one of my keys at all times or maybe a plush one on my bags
The phone straps one are perfect size but a lot of cases for androids don't have them.
I've put them on zippers, and seen a few on a nice bulletin board.

Back when I had a slide phone with a dedicated notch, yes! I had KK Slider.
I don’t have a pic of him on my phone but these are the other charms I have:

IMG_6791.jpeg

I don’t have anything on my phone, other than the case. I think the idea of it is really cute, but the practicality of it for me is…none. Now my keys on the other hand, have more keychains than keys.

not done this before. a few months ago i searched for a pixel-style strawberry keychain that i saw in a glossier short on youtube but i gave up shortly after. my phone's not got a headphone jack anymore :[ also considered attaching something to my headphones after seeing some crochet stars attached to some on pinterest but changed my mind on that too.

keychains/charms are super cool

Back