Do you still play Pocket Camp?

I started playing again after the end of service announcement to send gifts and take advantage of the online features before it disappears.

I've been a frequent player since release :) I'm excited to see the changes coming with the end of service. I already pay for all the memberships so I'm sure paying for the game as a one time purchase will be easier. I just don't know how to spend my leaf tickets before then.

It gets a bit repetitive with the events, but I still enjoy the game and at least check in daily. I make sure to put kudos on my mom's favorite photo daily too since she passed. I wish that wouldn't go away with the end of service.....

Been playing regularly since the beginning, very sad about the end of service. I look forward seeing what they'll do with the paid app and see if it's worth getting or not. I did enjoy all the items this game has, I wish they were all in New Horizons!

I’ve been trying really hard to play as much as I could, especially after first hearing that the game, in its current state, will end. But lately, I have been falling off of playing daily, & am mad that I completely missed the last gyroid event, because the furniture prizes for those were right up my alley. 😕

I never once touched Pocket Camp, I think a lot of it had to do with being unfamiliar with gaming on mobile; I believe around release date was when I got my first decent phone and never looked into PC

I think I’ll try it again after the EoS thing hits. I tried it a few days ago but was kinda confusing to understand everything.

I have not in several years! I don’t think I ever downloaded it onto my current phone even.
I’ll probably buy the offline version when it comes out though if all of the items are still in the game though!

I am really sad to see pocket camp going. I guess I can see why, but also makes me sad. Guess it’s time to spend all my leaf tickets and bells!

Back