• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Does anybody feel like this?

This is a bit off the cuckoo end, but sometimes I get legitimately angry that I can't just stay in AC forever (when my severe case of self pity drops rock bottom haha)

Sometimes I'm just so bad at doing what I have to an ACNL is all like "you're our hardworking visionary mayor, we love you!" and I just kind of fall for it even though I've had entire conversation scripts memorized in WW. I don't think it's healthy on my level but it's a very nice escape haha @_@;

2fab2beautiful. I love Julian,and will always stay in my town.i had a close call where he was moving out today,but gladly I was still at the 25th to stop him. PHEW.

Lucky you! I lost him in a tt accident. Now I'm cycling for him and Beau, which I lost today. Or someone is taking care of him till I have cycled through 16 villagers! :eek:

Back