• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Does anyone else feel bad...

mallywa

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Cake
Small Mailbox
3 Envelopes
User Title Color Change
When letting a villager move? Even if you wanted them gone?

Mott is moving out in two days and even though he's not that cute, I already have a jock personality in my town, and I'm giving him to a friend, I still feel kind of sad seeing him go! I've taken a bunch of pictures of his house and the villagers in my town talking about him. :c Does anyone else get all sentimental about their moving villagers?

Lionel made me cry.
He told me to never stop dancing. .-.

I'll find a picture later.

EDIT: Here

BRK5-ZECUAATi7D.jpg

Last edited:
I was a little sad when I let Annalise move, but I gave her to someone where she was a dreamie at, so that felt better. I even got to visit her again :p

But I never felt bad letting anyone go.

I felt really bad when I let Pierce and Frita move out.

But when Canberra, Tammi, Rasher, and Quillson moved out, I was actually really, really happy. Now if only I could get Alli to move out, too...

If I really hated them, I jump in joy when they move.
But if it's someone cute but they're not a dreamie of mine, I get really hesitant to let them go.

Ruby just moved out yesterday. She sent me a letter saying: she'll miss us a lot, but that's OK because she'll always be in our hearts.

///brb crying

Last edited:
I am always sad when I see a villager move because regardless of my relationship with them, ultimately I've got to know them and it'll probably the last I see of them for a very very long time ; ^ ;
/sniffles

sorry am I the only one who treats villagers like little friends?
#saddo

I felt a little bit bad when I let Jay go...
Though apart from him, I wasn't really that attached to any of the other villagers who've left.

I will forever be saddened by Rodney leaving. I should've stopped him when I had the chance.

No, not really. :l

They just come back and shop in Main Street eventually. :v

I am always sad when I see a villager move because regardless of my relationship with them, ultimately I've got to know them and it'll probably the last I see of them for a very very long time ; ^ ;
/sniffles

sorry am I the only one who treats villagers like little friends?
#saddo

Nope, I treat everyone fairly as the same as everyone else. I can't leave anyone alone and ignored.

I'll be sad to see Freckles go when she leaves on the 8th. I don't really like her too much, but she was 2nd to give me her picture and I sent her loads of letters and everything. I don't know, there's just something about that damn duck I'll miss.

I was thinking of letting Elise leave, but I really wanted to get her picture as well. I initially said that she could go, but then I changed my mind. That entire time, all the other villagers were all so worried and asked me to stop her. And every time I told Elise to go ahead with her move, she would say something like, "Thank you so much for saying that it's okay! Let's spend a lot of time together for my last few days here."

I'd honestly never let anyone leave, but I'm desperately looking for two dream villagers as well. I just get attached too easily, so I'm not looking forward to the day when I'll actually let her go. ._. I'd feel better if I knew that she would be adopted by someone who'd take care of her, but no one wants Elise! Or Benedict for that matter, who's also in the same boat. Ugggh.

Last edited:
I was sad to let Zell go but I gave him to a loving village; I hear he has a girlfriend now =p
Cranston is supposed to leave on the 8th, I don't know if I am ready for him to move out or not but I would like to build a bridge near his house area but I can't because he lives so close to where the bridge needs to be. I really like him but I can handle him leaving....I think....

Definitely, especially villagers I held onto for a long time. (Annalisa) ;___; <3
She gave me her picture though. I KNEW WE HAD A BOND.
It's gonna make me REALLY depressed when Coach/Dotty have to go. They've been here since the beginning,
but neither of them are my dreamies. T_T

That's why I always reserve my villagers who I plan to move out

I've only had 1 villager move and that was Al.
I don't feel bad at all because he made half my villagers wear his weird red shirt, and he creeps me out o-o

all the time :c i'm extremely sentimental, even though i already have all of their pictures.

I was glad to see Twiggy go, but her letter was a heartbreaker. Something like, I'm scared now. What if I'm making a mistake? Will you come with me? Well, I know you can't. Wish me luck". Paula too. Hers ended with, "Remember me". Thanks a lot, game programmers.

Not yet, though I've only let two move out and I really disliked both of them. I plan to let go of two others I do get along with later and it's already making me feel really bad but oh well.

Back