• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Does anyone....

Everyone really likes Muse all that much, huh? D:

I've listened to many of their songs...I'm really not a fan. Definately not my type of music, at all.

But they are pretty popular, it seems. Tons of my friends keep talking about them. >.<

Gengar said:

I've listened to many of their songs...I'm really not a fan. Definately not my type of music, at all.

But they are pretty popular, it seems. Tons of my friends keep talking about them. >.<
Thats because only cool people can listen to Muse. Just kidding, I'm listening to them. lol

Gengar said:

"all that much"? No, I'm not a huge fan. Like I said, I only like their softer stuff... and even then, their lyrics could be a lotttt better.

Edit - I mean... "you could be my unintended choice to live my life extended?" Hahaha...

Gabby la la said:
only_half_evil333 said:
JJH0369 said:
only_half_evil333 said:
I need a bazooka. And a doulbe-scoop ice cream cone.
And I have to add Bul to the featuring.
What exactly is my weapon?
You're supposed to cut a string holding a big metal ball, but the scissors missed, so you look like failure.

only_half_evil333 said:
Gabby la la said:
only_half_evil333 said:
JJH0369 said:
only_half_evil333 said:
I need a bazooka. And a doulbe-scoop ice cream cone.
And I have to add Bul to the featuring.
What exactly is my weapon?
You're supposed to cut a string holding a big metal ball, but the scissors missed, so you look like failure.
Well that sucks : (.

I introduced Bul to muse... he asked me for rock he'd like, i showed him Absolution, which is in fact their best album. Don't get me wrong, I loved Origin of Symmetry, and Showbiz was nice, but I couldn't quite get into Black Holes and Revelations, it was too large of a step into mainstream media for me. They lost their voice after Black Holes.

I'm a fan, not like crazy, but they're a good band, which is rare these days. They're great live, too.

Back