• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Does Claude have a unibrow or swirly bangs?

Does Claude have a unibrow or front bangs?

• That's a unibrow mate.

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • It's just his hair!

Votes: 42 76.4%

• Total voters
Oh no y'all, I did the sorrow react at Claude & his swirl changed shape..

IMG_20200628_112301.jpg

IMG_20200628_112353.jpg

I don't think it's a brow. It definitely looks like hair to me. Also, it probably moves when you do emotes because his whole face moves, so that's why it might look like a brow, but of course, that's just my opinion. >.>

I think it's an eyebrow and I have kind of proof?

If you watch this vid his eyebrow moves very slightly with his eyes like a brow. Hair on villagers doesn't do that.

I don't know why that would be a brow, it looks weird if it was. But as a little tuft or swirl of hair it makes way more sense and looks cute ^^

One of the hardest questions in the world that not even Scientists can answer it.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know why that would be a brow, it looks weird if it was. But as a little tuft or swirl of hair it makes way more sense and looks cute ^^
Yeeeeeah I’m just going to pretend it’s just hair. Lol

Back