• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Does ignoring a villager help them move faster?

does ignoring a villager help them move faster? no.
can villagers you're ignoring move, yes.

~

I've heard the same thing that's been said. For me, ignoring actually DOES work, but it depends. What I've heard is that there's sort of a 'tier system', and every time you interact with an animal, you're automatically on that system. It's sort of like a ladder. So, even if you insult them, by giving them attention, you're actually making them stay because you're putting yourself at teir 1. Ignoring an animal will make them leave, but if you've interacted with them it will take awhile. If you haven't interacted with an animal at all, and you want them to move, it should take a few days. It can take a couple weeks for an animal you've had for awhile to move.

To be honest, I wouldn't insult them. Maybe I'm just a softie, but it's mean, and well...I never feel good making the animals sad. It won't help them move any more quickly. If you want them to leave, just ignore them.

~

Back