• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Does New Leaf capture the charm of the original game?

I don't know man. City Folk felt like playing Wild World all over again except on the big screen, with the added bonus of leaving your town for a lackluster "City".
Eh, not really. I got two completely different experiences out the two. It could be different for everybody.

After playing the games for more than 3000 hours i can clearly tell the differences.

Eh, not really. I got two completely different experiences out the two. It could be different for everybody.

After playing the games for more than 3000 hours i can clearly tell the differences.

Exactly. Wild World had the feeling of being part of a small town where everyone knows each other and it's kind of off in it's own little world. Whereas City Folk feels like it's a small town, but a growing one. It's nice and close to the city, but it's still a friendly community. It's kind of like my town.

Exactly. Wild World had the feeling of being part of a small town where everyone knows each other and it's kind of off in it's own little world. Whereas City Folk feels like it's a small town, but a growing one. It's nice and close to the city, but it's still a friendly community. It's kind of like my town.

Yeah! i get that feel from them as well!

Back