• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Don Resetti possible name change?

The_Joker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mr. Resetti's brother, Don Resetti, is named "Mr. Racket" in the Japanese version, in all Animal Crossing games in which he appears in. (I assume it's irony based on how racket is supposed to represent loud noise and he himself is quiet and laid back, despite his brother being an absolute hothead).
However, I've seen some English sites (well, more like english sites providing info) that have been referring to him as "Racket" in New Leaf?

Would Nintendo change his name like that?

I mean, I actually quite like the name "Racket" for him...
Although Mr. Resetti's name being "Sonny", it makes sense for his brother to be called "Donny" (Don being the nickname for Donny).

Resetti just can't pull any female moles, and is jealous of his babe-magnet brother (he's laid back because he's getting his share of the chicks).

...Actually, I think Resetti just cares too much and can't understand why anybody would want to reset, whereas Don isn't too bothered by the whole thing.

Resetti scares the s*** out of me he always has since I played all the games and his brother as well and their grimy room thing

None of the above pertains to the question asked, so here goes. They wouldn't change it up. English sites call Kicks Shank still, although they know his English name is Kicks. They refer to what they "know" in a sense, since no one truly knows if they'd change it, but I see no reason to change his name.

Nah, their names are different in the Japanese version. Brewster is called Master I think.

Nah, their names are different in the Japanese version. Brewster is called Master I think.

yeah he's called master

but i mean, remember the katie/kaitlin (which ever one the baby one is) and her name changed from Maigo to Maiko (or vice versa) it's kinda weird they change stuff like that,

Back