Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
Feedback
100% (54) +
Welcome to Donations Club!

Hey, welcome to the system i've put together! This is just a fun thread that can give you benefits, and allow you to be generous at the same time! Read the spoilers for more details-

In Donations Club, you're either able to donate or receive items! These generally include~

-Collectibles!
-TBT Bells!
-And anything else donated!

However, i will NOT take in any sort of IRL items, these include any sort of physical property. The only IRL items i will accept are codes, and even then i'd reccomend that you hold onto it before giving me any type of code. Video game codes or Itunes giftcards are acceptable, but i'd reccomend you check in with me before hand.

Also worth noting: I will NOT be making ANY kind of profit off of this. All of the items that you give me belong to you and you only until it is given to another person. If you feel uncomfortable giving your item to me, then you're free to hold onto it. I will Guarantee that when you send anything to me that you have a 1 Month time frame to take it back. Afterwards, I will give it away to someone else.

Whenever you send me either of these 2, i do something special. When you send me TBT Bells, you may choose to either Donate However much % of the donated bells to the Grand Prize pot, Donate all of it to the grand prize pot, or some to the weekly pot.

The grand prize pot is going to be somewhat of a giveaway type of deal where I will get as many donations as humanly possible and at the end of each month i will giveaway the entire pot. Only people who choose to donate to the Grand Prize pot will be eligable to win. You must donate a grand total of 10-50 to it in order to be eligable. I will only be picking 10-20 of those who donate to it. More you donate, more eligible you are.

As for the weekly pot, its a bit simpler. Each week of the year, i would prefer to have you donate 10 TBT to the pot to help it that week, but atleast 5 is alright as well c: . The pot each week will contain as much TBT that was donated to it each week, be it 10 or 500 TBT! 1 lucky person out of the people who have donated will win the TBT!

Now about collectibles, the same thing applys for the weekly pot. The Grand Prize/Weekly Prize pot both contribute to this and you can donate collectibles to both, just tell me which one you want it in! Again, you have a 1 month guarantee to take any of your donations out of the pot.

Grand Prize Pot= 20 TBT!
N e s s=1 Tasty Cake,20 TBT!
Wishii= 20 TBT!
Weekly Pot= 20 TBT!
N e s s=1 Tasty Cake, 10 TBT!
Wishii=10 TBT!

Now that you've read the rules, i would prefer if you guys could help give me feedback or suggestions as to how i could make this organization great! Any type of feedback is great, be it a new feature or game to help others! And remember, i am not making a profit off of this.

I'll be sure to spice this thread up with banners depending on how popular it gets.​

Last edited:
:eek: love the idea, so I just send u btb with a note saying donation or something?

Not sure I understand the entry system.

You can donate items to the Grand prize/Weekly pots. Depending on how much you donate for the grand prize pot the more eligable you are to be one of the 10. It includes anything thats been donated, including E-Shop cards and such(if one is donated).

Now Weekly pot is to where you only need to donate 10 TBT a minimum, and you have a possibility of being 1 of the donaters who win it. So basically its all chance.

I'm considering dividing the weekly pot into 3 seperate pots, and same goes to the Grand Prize so 3 people can win at a time.

Hmm. I'd like to donate 10 into the grand prize plot and 10 into the weekly pot.
You said that we could hold our donations ourselves. Can I just hold the 20tbt until someone wins?

Hmm. I'd like to donate 10 into the grand prize plot and 10 into the weekly pot.
You said that we could hold our donations ourselves. Can I just hold the 20tbt until someone wins?

Eh sure, why not. You need to send me a PM though saying you're going to do it

Back