Buying DONE!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
🖤
245.jpg
🖤

Wait, are you selling a cake for 100 or it part of the offer for the Final boss feather?

May I please purchase it?
NO message please ^^
I'll send over TBT once I realized you've seen this comment
sounds good! I'll figure out which one it is in my inventory (I have a few cakes I don't intend to sell) and then I'll send it over :)

Do you hold items?? I was wondering if I could save up some TBT and buy the green jellyfish!! I do not have much at the moment but I will pay you all that I have now and everytime I get more I can send to you and once I have sent 800 may I have the jellyfish? I am trying to get all the green collectibles!! I understand if you do not and its too much work!! If so just tell me and maybe once I have 800 it will not have been sold yet :)

Do you hold items?? I was wondering if I could save up some TBT and buy the green jellyfish!! I do not have much at the moment but I will pay you all that I have now and everytime I get more I can send to you and once I have sent 800 may I have the jellyfish? I am trying to get all the green collectibles!! I understand if you do not and its too much work!! If so just tell me and maybe once I have 800 it will not have been sold yet :)
sure, I can hold it for you :)

Yay!! Well I will send you some of the TBT now and make a note for how much I owe you!! So is 800 the lowest price you can do for the green jelly???
yes, in fact I'm still a bit tentative on selling it because they are in rainbow order and they look nice with my star fragments and rainbow jellyfish. for now I won't change my mind, I'll keep it on hold for you. just letting you know now in case I do change my mind sometime.

yes, in fact I'm still a bit tentative on selling it because they are in rainbow order and they look nice with my star fragments and rainbow jellyfish. for now I won't change my mind, I'll keep it on hold for you. just letting you know now in case I do change my mind sometime.
Oh actually its fine! I will just find someone else :) I do not want you to regret selling it, and since they are rainbow then I INSIST you should keep it :)

Oh actually its fine! I will just find someone else :) I do not want you to regret selling it, and since they are rainbow then I INSIST you should keep it :)
okay, I'm really sorry about that! I think the green and blue jellyfish are somewhat common so I'll keep an eye out for one for you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back