Blue Star Fragment
Opalescent Crystal
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Bloom
Blue Rosewater Potion
Opalescent Crystal
Feedback
100% (229) +
Hi again, I would like to buy some Nook Miles furniture for my second island (Camembert). I've just started on my second island and I'm going through unlocking stuff especially trying to unlock the residential services in the second island.
And here's a couple of wishlist stuff I have:
  • plain party-lights arch (dark wood) (multiple)
  • lighthouse (yellow)
  • streetlight (green and brown, multiple)
  • Plaza game stand (x2 classic)
  • Plaza arch (classic)
  • Plaza ferris wheel (classic)
  • Plaza merry-go-round (classic)
  • Plaza teacup ride (classic)
  • Plaza train (classic)

I can offer TBT in return, thank you!

Last edited:
i have the festivale items in the colors you wanted. you can have them for free. i should be available later.

i have the festivale items in the colors you wanted. you can have them for free. i should be available later.
Thank you! Although, my 2nd island didn't have NSO. Is it ok with you that I'll use my main for getting the festivale items?

Hi Yanrima! :D I hope you’re doing well!

Here’s what I can get you:

Antique Set (brown)

Castle wall (brown)
Castle Gate (brown)
Castle tower (brown)
Castle tower (damaged)

Banker’s lamp (green)
Cruiser Bike (green)
Bistro table (natural wood)
Clay Furnace
Storefront (green)
Storefront (yellow)
Medieval Building side (yellow)

Here’s what I already have:

1 castle wall (damaged)
1 castle gate (damaged)
1 medieval building side (damaged)
1 Medieval building side (brown))
Chessboard (brown)
Flower Display case (green)

1 festivale flag (green)
1 Festivale parasol (green)
1 Festivale Stall (green)

I’m going to need to TT for the orderables.

I’m about to go to bed, but I can do this later when I’m free if you don’t mind waiting 🙂.

Hi Yanrima! :D I hope you’re doing well!

Here’s what I can get you:

Antique Set (brown)

Castle wall (brown)
Castle Gate (brown)
Castle tower (brown)
Castle tower (damaged)

Banker’s lamp (green)
Cruiser Bike (green)
Bistro table (natural wood)
Clay Furnace
Storefront (green)
Storefront (yellow)
Medieval Building side (yellow)

Here’s what I already have:

1 castle wall (damaged)
1 castle gate (damaged)
1 medieval building side (damaged)
1 Medieval building side (brown))
Chessboard (brown)
Flower Display case (green)

1 festivale flag (green)
1 Festivale parasol (green)
1 Festivale Stall (green)

I’m going to need to TT for the orderables.

I’m about to go to bed, but I can do this later when I’m free if you don’t mind waiting 🙂.
Yeah sure, I could do this later or when you're awake and do you need tbt for all of the items?

Yeah sure, I could do this later or when you're awake and do you need tbt for all of the items?
Thanks so much; I’ll let you know once I’m on again and have all the items. It’s up to you! I don’t mind helping you for free though! 🙂

I have 9 million bells to spare. I was saving them for someone else but they haven't been active in a month so you can have them instead. I can also give you 40 NMTs, a ruined broken pillar recipe, a ranch cupboard, an antique clock, and a clay furnace. I also have a castle tower but it's not in the right variant and I need to have it changed up in Harv's Island later.

Please bear with me since I stink at TBT offers. Does 100 work or is it too much? I just spent 350 on a rare collectible and then 100 on an art comm, so I need to replenish my wallet.

I have 9 million bells to spare. I was saving them for someone else but they haven't been active in a month so you can have them instead. I can also give you 40 NMTs, a ruined broken pillar recipe, a ranch cupboard, an antique clock, and a clay furnace. I also have a castle tower but it's not in the right variant and I need to have it changed up in Harv's Island later.

Please bear with me since I stink at TBT offers. Does 100 work or is it too much? I just spent 350 on a rare collectible and then 100 on an art comm, so I need to replenish my wallet.
Yeah sure, I have 100 tbt to spare so there's no problem in it.

Just lmk when you're active.

Yeah sure, I have 100 tbt to spare so there's no problem in it.

Just lmk when you're active.
I'm free now, and I changed my castle tower's variant to brown! Let me know when you're available and I'll DM you the Dodo Code in a bit.

I'm free now, and I changed my castle tower's variant to brown! Let me know when you're available and I'll DM you the Dodo Code in a bit.
I'm free now, sorry for the late reply. My usual hours are now and 5pm-9pm in standard EDT time.

I'll send in the tbt once it's been traded.

I can spare 10mil IGB for you Yan!! And maybe some NMT. I have to check my stock >_>
I’ll let you know/update this post when I confirm the amount I have! :3

I can spare 10mil IGB for you Yan!! And maybe some NMT. I have to check my stock >_>
I’ll let you know/update this post when I confirm the amount I have! :3
I'm interested and sure, just take your time. I'm mostly free at 5pm-9pm EDT.
Also, do you need TBT in return?

I'm interested and sure, just take your time. I'm mostly free at 5pm-9pm EDT.
Also, do you need TBT in return?
That would be nice to have TBT in return c: I do 1mil IGB = 1 TBT so it'd be 10 TBT for the bells, or 1-10 TBT for however many IGB you need/want! I'm gonna check my NMT stock now c:

That would be nice to have TBT in return c: I do 1mil IGB = 1 TBT so it'd be 10 TBT for the bells, or 1-10 TBT for however many IGB you need/want! I'm gonna check my NMT stock now c:
Sorry for the late reply but I would like at least 9 million IGB for the 2nd island.

9 tbt is for 9 million igb, is that correct?

I've updated my list of wanted DIY's and an update on the item list, so here's a bump!

I'm back with a spare cave DIY! I'll give it to you for free. Can I drop it off at your island?

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply but I would like at least 9 million IGB for the 2nd island.

9 tbt is for 9 million igb, is that correct?
Yep! Sorry for my super late reply 😭 I can bring an ABD too for your island so we don't have to go running back and forth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back