• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Done

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, just wanted to say thanks for your grand offer! This is what I would consider the trade of the century. XD I was wondering if we could trade tomorrow though? I have a lot planned tonight and won't be able to trade until tomorrow. But do not fret, for tomorrow I do not have school so I will be available mostly all day! I will, however, be sure to get your DIYs prepared before I go to bed. I have calculated a total of 62 TBT for the DIYs you're offering, and for the posters I'll have to check. And I was kinda confused about the 22 TBT bit. Are you saying that you want the extra TBT or are you offering said amount? No matter how many times I read it, I can't seem to grasp it. XD I hope to hear from you soon, and take care as well.

Hello, sorry for the confusion, I tried to explain it the best that I can... but I gave a rundown of the DIY comparison for trade so you can see the 1:1 comparison for both of our DIYs together. Since I'm offering more DIYs, than DIYs of yours I'm interested in trading for, I ask please for 22 TBT that you'll pay me in addition to the DIYs of yours I'd like. I hope that's ok. 😌

And as for the posters, just straight 1 TBT each for those please. I'll give you the total and another list of that tomorrow. So I'm looking forward to our trade tomorrow, and I'm glad to help out your DIY journey. Take care, and see ya in game tomorrow! 🙂

Hello, sorry for the confusion, I tried to explain it the best that I can... but I gave a rundown of the DIY comparison for trade so you can see the 1:1 comparison for both of our DIYs together. Since I'm offering more DIYs, than DIYs of yours I'm interested in trading for, I ask please for 22 TBT that you'll pay me in addition to the DIYs of yours I'd like. I hope that's ok. 😌

And as for the posters, just straight 1 TBT each for those please. I'll give you the total and another list of that tomorrow. So I'm looking forward to our trade tomorrow, and I'm glad to help out your DIY journey. Take care, and see ya in game tomorrow! 🙂
That's quite alright, I think I get it now, thanks for clarifying for me. :] And see you tomorrow as well, I'm looking foward to our trade! ^^

That's quite alright, I think I get it now, thanks for clarifying for me. :] And see you tomorrow as well, I'm looking foward to our trade! ^^

Hello, I don't know if I just missed you today, but I'll be online for a few hours longer before calling it a night. If you want to trade at all, please just message me back. Thanks. 🙂

Hi! I have the following DIYs if you still need them:
  • Bamboo noodle slide
  • Bunny Day bed
  • Bunny Day glowy garland
  • Bunny Day vanity
  • Cake salé
  • Carrot bagel sandwich
  • Chic windflower wreath
  • Fancy rose wreath
  • Iron garden bench
  • Mixed fruits tart
  • Mum wreath
  • Mushroom salad
  • Peach jelly
  • Pear tart
  • Pretty cosmos wreath
  • Shell speaker
  • Tall lantern
  • Veggie quiche
  • Wooden block bench

I would love to swap them for the following DIYs from your list if possible please:
  • Coconut milk
  • Glowing moss cave wall
  • Glowing moss dress
  • Glowing moss flooring
  • Glowing moss jar
  • Glowing moss rug
  • Golden ladder set up kit
  • Golden plate armour
  • Gnocchi di zuccha
  • Green bamboo mat
  • Mushroom curry
  • Natural mum wreath
  • Shell music box
  • Stacked bottle crates

Hello, I don't know if I just missed you today, but I'll be online for a few hours longer before calling it a night. If you want to trade at all, please just message me back. Thanks. 🙂
Hello, do you happen to be available right now? I have your DIYs ready for you! :]
Hi! I have the following DIYs if you still need them:
  • Bamboo noodle slide
  • Bunny Day bed
  • Bunny Day glowy garland
  • Bunny Day vanity
  • Cake salé
  • Carrot bagel sandwich
  • Chic windflower wreath
  • Fancy rose wreath
  • Iron garden bench
  • Mixed fruits tart
  • Mum wreath
  • Mushroom salad
  • Peach jelly
  • Pear tart
  • Pretty cosmos wreath
  • Shell speaker
  • Tall lantern
  • Veggie quiche
  • Wooden block bench

I would love to swap them for the following DIYs from your list if possible please:
  • Coconut milk
  • Glowing moss cave wall
  • Glowing moss dress
  • Glowing moss flooring
  • Glowing moss jar
  • Glowing moss rug
  • Golden ladder set up kit
  • Golden plate armour
  • Gnocchi di zuccha
  • Green bamboo mat
  • Mushroom curry
  • Natural mum wreath
  • Shell music box
  • Stacked bottle crates
Hey, there! I don't have all the DIYs you're offering except for the Bamboo Noodle Slide and Tall Lantern. As for the DIYs you want, another user has offered for those.

Hello, do you happen to be available right now? I have your DIYs ready for you! :]

Hey, there! I don't have all the DIYs you're offering except for the Bamboo Noodle Slide and Tall Lantern. As for the DIYs you want, another user has offered for those.

Ah ok, just checking - do you mean you only need the bamboo noodle slide and tall lantern or you need everything except those 2?

Ah ok, just checking - do you mean you only need the bamboo noodle slide and tall lantern or you need everything except those 2?
I meant I need everything except those two. I'll let you know when my trade with another use is over and what leftover DIYs are left.

Hello, I just got back online, and should be able to trade in like 15 min. I'll message you again when I'm ready. 🙂

And I r
No problem, opening my gates now! Will PM you the dodo momentarily. :) Do you have the posters as well?

Yes, I do, but need to drop those off to you from my other island's account. My pockets are almost full inventory anyways with the DIYS I'm taking to you now...

That's okay, the DIYs are just fine for now! Maybe we could trade for the posters another time. ^^

I have no problem dropping off the posters immediately after the DIYs. I have been waiting to give those to you anyways for a while now. 🙂

Hello, I have the following DIYs to offer you in case you may still need them:
*Asteroid
*Bamboo-Shoot Soup
*Blue Rose Wreath
*Bread
*Brick Fence
*Brown-Sugar Pound Cake
*Bunny Day Bed
*Bunny Day Fence
*Bunny Day Vanity
*Cake Sale
*Cardboard Table
*Champinones Al Ajillo
*Cherry-Blossom Branches
*Cherry-Blossom-Petal Pile
*Cherry-Blossom Rug
*Cherry-Blossom-Trees Wall
*Cherry Wall
*Chic Cosmos Wreath
*Cool Pansy Crown
*Crewed Spaceship
*Dark Cosmos Crown
*Dark Tulip Crown
*Dark Tulip Wreath
*Fancy Mum Wreath
*Fancy Rose Wreath
*Flying Saucer
*Fruit Cupcakes
*Fruit Scones
*Galaxy Flooring
*Gear Apparatus
*Glowing-Moss Balloon
*Gold Rose Wreath
*Golden Decorative Plate
*Golden Wristwatch
*Illuminated Reindeer
*Illuminated Tree
*Imperial Fence
*Iron-And-Stone Fence
*Iron Fence
*Iron Shelf
*Kabu Ankake
*Large Cardboard Boxes
*Log Bed
*Lunar Lander
*Lunar Surface
*Maple-Leaf Pochette
*Maple-Leaf Pond Stone
*Mixed-Fruits Tart
*Moon
*Mum Wreath
*Mush Umbrella
*Ornament Mobile
*Pan Flute
*Pansy Wreath
*Peach Chair
*Peach Jam
*Pear Tart
*Pile Of Cardboard Boxes
*Potato Galette
*Pretty Tulip Wreath
*Purple Hyacinth Wreath
*Purple Pansy Crown
*Rainbow Feather
*Sakura-Wood Flooring
*Sakura-Wood Wall
*Salade De Carottes Rapees
*Satellite
*Sci-Fi Wall
*Senmaizuke Barrel
*Space Shuttle
*Stacked Fish Containers
*Stacked Senmaizuke Barrels
*Star Head
*Steamer-Basket Set
*Stone Fence
*Tall Lantern
*Taurus Bathtub
*Tulip Wreath
*Wooden-Block Bench
*Yellow Star Rug

hi! i hope you’re doing alright. if you still need them, would you accept my seafood pizza and pizza margherita recipes for your carrot bagel sandwich and thumbprint jam cookies recipes? i know you’re going through a lot right now, so if this trade sounds alright to you, there’s absolutely no rush! i’m happy to hold onto the recipes for you for however long you need. <3

hi! i hope you’re doing alright. if you still need them, would you accept my seafood pizza and pizza margherita recipes for your carrot bagel sandwich and thumbprint jam cookies recipes? i know you’re going through a lot right now, so if this trade sounds alright to you, there’s absolutely no rush! i’m happy to hold onto the recipes for you for however long you need. <3
Hey, there! I am feeling fine, but many thanks for your concern regardless. :] I'd love to trade right now! Mind if I come over to your island?

Hey, there! I am feeling fine, but many thanks for your concern regardless. :] I'd love to trade right now! Mind if I come over to your island?
i’m glad you’re feeling fine! sounds great to me; i’ll boot up the game rn and pm you a dodo in a few minutes! ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back