• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Don't you hate it when...

YES.. RIP.

Don't you hate it when an animals fur gets on you? [like a lot]

Yes, My Dog used to moult too much when she wanted hugs, Might aswell of made a jumper out of her lost fur zzz

Don't you hate it when you fall up the stairs? =n=

Not really.

Dont you hate it when you finally get a day off of work, and then they call you in?

I dont have a job but my dad hates that so

dont you hate it when someone online asks you what a word means when they clearly have internet access anD CAN JUST ****ING GOOGLE IT

I dont have a job but my dad hates that so

dont you hate it when someone online asks you what a word means when they clearly have internet access anD CAN JUST ****ING GOOGLE IT

Hahaha! I feel your pain xD

Dont you hate it when your friends uses a word without knowing its true definition?

Nah I hate it when they're too short rather than long.

Don't you hate it when someone's a know-it-all?

Veeeeery much, I've met a few ;-;

Don't you hate it when you want some peace and quiet and you don't get it? ;-;

YES my house all the time

Don't you hate it when you're outside walking around and then it starts raining. :|

I like rain tbh.

Don't you just hate when you can feel someone looking at you?

I hate it alot, especially when I'm on a bus.

Don't you just hate it when someone doesn't pay attention to detail?

Not really hehe

Don't you hate it when you give something for free to someone, and then they sell it? ;-;

Yup.

Don't you just hate it when people ask/say "what" even if you know they heard you?

Gah it's extremely frustrating ;-;

Don't you hate it when people spoil books/movies?

not really. i ahrdly read/watch the same as most others so eh and they usually dont spoil it for me.

don't you hate when people ignore your long-well thought conversation?

No because they never get together in the first place :c.
Don't you hate it when you try to express love (hug, pet, etc.) to your pets and they just walk away?

Mhm.

Don't you hate it when you actually want to sleep and someone bothers you right when you're falling asleep?

Back