• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Don't you wish villager houses could face more than just south?

Midgetsc

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
I wish they could. XD

I also wish that your camera could rotate when you're outside. Rather than making it rotate with the arrow buttons, though, it could just move to behind your character whenever you pressed "y" or something?

I just think it would be better for paving and stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah, everything you said... :c And being able to turn pwps around. Maybe next time. =3=

Agreed! I want to have 3 benches, each surrounding a fountain and facing it. But nope, because everything only faces south, that can't happen.

... Yup! It has been answered & i don't have anything to add. If you see this hidden message, congratulations!

Last edited:
Yes! Just yes! I want them to make stuff face other directions too D:<

I'm too lazy to figure out directions and stuff, so this works for me. Dx
Like in Harvest Moon, you could do all of that and rotate the camera outside, but I was too lazy to ever change the camera, so I ended up not really being able to sell some of the buildings and stuff well. I wouldn't mind the feature being there, because I could ignore it, as long as you got to choose the direction things face. Like it would suck if when villagers moved in, their houses faced a random direction that you couldn't change. .-.

Yeah, everything you said... :c And being able to turn pwps around. Maybe next time. =3=

Probably the biggest disappointment for me was when I attempted to start creating a park, and then went to build my second bench & realised that I could not turn PWPs.

I'm not so bothered about the direction villager's houses face, but like others have said, it's a pain that the PWPs have to all face in one direction.

Back