• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Double Rainbow?

Kip

Game Dev
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Spring Sakura
Lobo
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Mint
Famous Mushroom
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned but i thought I'd go ahead and post it.

tumblr_me3mmr8b571rl29eio1_400.jpg
ALL THE WAY!

Is it just me or is this actually double rainbow?

already knew about this, not trying to sound rude but it'd have been more beneficial to post it in a pre-existing thread than making it's own IMO

already knew about this, not trying to sound rude but it'd have been more beneficial to post it in a pre-existing thread than making it's own IMO

Which one? i was going to but there aren't any where it wouldn't get lost/buried before anyone could see it. So i just decided it would be best to make a separate thread.

Which one? i was going to but there aren't any where it wouldn't get lost/buried before anyone could see it. So i just decided it would be best to make a separate thread.

Probably the Information Thread but I barely check it anymore and I didn't know about the double rainbow so I'm glad you made a thread about it :)

The topic is fine and everything is in the right sections. I don't see anything wrong with this having it's own thread.

The topic is fine and everything is in the right sections. I don't see anything wrong with this having it's own thread.

I agree. Not everything has to be about new information, I enjoy just talking informally about the game. :)

I agree. Not everything has to be about new information, I enjoy just talking informally about the game. :)

That is the purpose of being on a forum. lol
We're just a few months away from the game being released and most of us know about most of the things in the game. Time we start actually talking about them.

I don't recall ever personally seeing a rainbow in any of my AC towns. I love little weather details like this, I find it makes the game more charming to me.

I don't recall ever personally seeing a rainbow in any of my AC towns. I love little weather details like this, I find it makes the game more charming to me.

Yeah, I also love the snow on chairs and benches. They did an awesome with the little details in this game, even though some of them are very subtle.

Were rainbows a feature in the original Animal Crossing for the gamecube? I don't remember if they were. I know I saw them on WW.

Were rainbows a feature in the original Animal Crossing for the gamecube? I don't remember if they were. I know I saw them on WW.

You could find them over the waterfalls in your town sometimes, but not in the sky.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... all the way across the skyyyyyyyyy.... *cries*

But in all seriousness, I'm jealous D: I haven't seen any rainbows ;( Looks pretty! :3

Back