• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Double Rainbow?

Oooo, so pretty! I'm glad it got it's own post, too, because I rarely check the Info board any more. A double rainbow is worthy of it's own board, I think. :D And it's news to me! I don't think I've ever seen a rainbow in ANY of my games, much less a double!

When I saw a rainbow for the first time in GC, I was so excited, because by that point I had already had the game for a couple years.

It's these little aesthetics that really make the Animal Crossing series great. They put so much detail into little things, which just makes the game more colorful.

Looks awesome

I remember seeing a double rainbow for the first time in ages last year.
And I'm glad it's in it's own thread too, I never check the Info thread.

That's really pretty :eek:
I don't even think I've seen rain in my New Leaf game, yet alone a rainbow. I hope to see one ( or two! ) someday.

Very cool. I still have yet to see a single rainbow in ACCF, although I have seen one on GameCube.

♪ Somewhere over the rainbow...there's another rainbow. ♫

A DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!! O.O

I have never seen this before. Not in WW or CF.....

So cuuuute!

Back