• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Draw The User Above You! 🎨

Claimed! 😊🌟

Finished for @King koopa !

Wb8S95v.png

My ref 😊

7V6MbSB.png
31FE4FAF-9DF4-4246-815C-F0A6071841CF.png

@S.J.
Please draw bakugo
A95D24D6-49E4-4F40-9F07-30435112F335.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll claim Bakugo!
Please draw Drift the jock frog from animal crossing.
Edit: @_Rainy_ I finished Bakugo I hope it turned out good! I was trying to draw the different shades of fur so sorry if it looks a bit awkward but I tried my best :)
Screenshot 2022-04-15 001255.jpg

Last edited:
Claiming for Drift!

@BrokenSanity
Close to the deadline, as usual. But! Here's Drift the jock Frog. I hope you like it!

Drift Finished.png

Please draw a witchy-Phoebe wearing this outfit:

Phoebe.png

Last edited:
I claim
EDIT: completed drawing under the spoiler. I haven't done drawing in a while go easy on me xD
I request my lil rep be drawn :)
IMG_9619.JPG

Last edited:
claiming :)
gayleandrep.png

Please draw my cat lily. She is a ragdoll cat. She has a grey tail, with mostly grey front legs but with little white socks. her face is grey, but she has a white chin. Her ears are also grey. She has big blue eyes. The rest of her body is a light cream colour. Thank you!
IMG_20220415_152419.jpg

FOVoUuuXwAAlbvu

Last edited:
Please draw my cat lily. She is a ragdoll cat. She has a grey tail, with mostly grey front legs but with little white socks. her face is grey, but she has a white chin. Her ears are also grey. She has big blue eyes. The rest of her body is a light cream colour. Thank you!
I'd like to claim this! (unfortunately the upload size for the original was too big so the quality got squashed a bit resizing...) hope u like it @Warrior !

2231AFB1-08FC-48BA-A6D8-0823C165D777.png

Please draw my island rep or Isabelle (Animal Crossing's best secretary)!
20220415_113230.jpg

(Soup can wear any outfit, but the most important part is the blue bear cap, hairline, and eyebrows!)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
I'd like to give this one a shot! Claiming!

My request is basically the same... Please draw either Isabelle or my Island Rep!
(Soup can wear any outfit, but the most important part is the blue bear cap, hairline, and eyebrows!)
20220415_113230.jpg
I'll claim soup!
Edit: done! For @amemome! Soup was really fun to draw, and I also added an Isabelle plush for you!
Screenshot_20220420-173424_Gallery.jpg

Can someone draw miko?
Screenshot_20220419-184230_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Back