• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Drawing: FREE pencil-paper sketches~ /temporarily closed.

amemome

mem
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Sky Clouds Scenery
Balloon Dog
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Balloon Dog
Sky Clouds Scenery
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
Hi!! Welcome to my free sketch request thread~

DOODLE RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. One request at a time, please! Feel free to ask for multiple doodles, but please ask for one at a time.
2. All pencil sketches are photographed by phone camera. Please excuse the quality.
3. Pencil sketches are FREE. If you would like to donate, I take TBT bells ONLY.
4. Please provide references, or at least leave a name for your characters. If you'd like mayor art, please leave a reference of your mayor. If you'd like anime characters or other various non AC related characters, please leave at least the character's name and series.
5. All doodles are posted on the thread. You can tell if your request has been fulfilled by checking to see your name crossed off on the queue. I will NOT be PMing or VMing you for doodles.
6. I highly doubt my work will warrant you wanting to claim it to be your own... but still... please don't claim it to be your own work. Believe it or not, I actually try hard to produce these... ;A;

... that sounded rigid... haha... sorry... But please! Feel free to ask. I take all requests as long as they are reasonable (no racism, explicit NSFW, etc.) and I will always try my best to upload your pic in a reasonable time frame.

examples of style
You can see things I've drawn in this album, on this album, or on my tumblr!

In regards to digital works
I am on hiatus for digital works due to being unable to access my tablet. I will take requests starting mid-August.

Question: should I open a separate digital shop? please let me know~~

finished doodles
Nemu gif for iamnothyper
Akita Neru for Qwerty111
Lee-chan's OC for Lee-chan
mayor (and wolfgang because wolfgang is awesome) for debinoresu
mayors for mindlesspatch
Pillow Fight for MayorMae
Mayor and Erik for averylee97
Bones,O'Hare, Mayor for Hazel_Nut
Mayor and Axel for Shokyokudesuka
DIGITAL mayor bust for HoneyBunny
free doodle for iamnothyper
Hibiya Amamiya being cute+nervous and with a maternity supairaru~ for mewmewmewm
cool character with awesome clothes for TaliZorah
shougakusei with rosie or punchy for mindlesspatch
redoing doodle for iamnothyper~ sorry, there was a misunderstanding on my part!!
mayor hanging out with Hopper and Wolfgang for pengutango
mayor with Roooney for rayquaza128
Finn the OC for harmoniousmelody DIGITAL
color+ line art for pengutango<oohoho this is taking lots of eyejuice
Sterling on Roscoe and Knox on Colton in sort of a medieval-joust style of chicken fight for cainwolf! /nopressure
mayor DIGITAL for hazelx
moth ver. mayor DIGITAL for Eiryii
erwin for heichou
rudy and lolly walking together for leopardfire
DIGITAL mayor for miko
mayors holding hands for Elov
mayor and fang for darklover
pokemons and characters!! for goldiejoan
ayaka and genji for Eiryii
mayor reading a book in a field of flowers with sleeping marshal for emmatheweirdo
character for talizorah
mayor with slingshot for loffy09
character with chief, kid cat, and/or zell for mindlesspatch

pending doodles
mayor playing in the snow with Beau, Zell, Sly, & Phoebe for mindlesspatch<req'd lines
Cube the lazy penguin for lilabounce
rikka and julian for emmathewierdo
mayor with eyes open and flourish pose for MC4pros
pietro for luckypinch
character for sylveonsbow

Last edited:
omg your art is so cute! could you draw nemu ^^?
and if you feel like it a villager from my town that you like cause your villages are adorbs too

;o i love your little gif thing if you're willing to do that instead i can pay a lil something~`

Last edited:
Can you draw Akita Neru for me? :p
There should be some good reference images on Google :3

Your chibis are very cute! <3 Maybe you can draw my OC (same one in my thread before c: ) in chibi-form?

Last edited:
My mayor please c: If possible with my other character if not by herself is fine or if you'd rather draw villagers I'd love to request Punchy ^^
Her hair is a ponytail image.jpg image.jpg

omg your art is so cute! could you draw nemu ^^?
and if you feel like it a villager from my town that you like cause your villages are adorbs too

;o i love your little gif thing if you're willing to do that instead i can pay a lil something~`

I will gif you! It's going to take a bit longer, so please wait~

Can you draw Akita Neru for me? :p
There should be some good reference images on Google :3
20140422_121824.jpg

crappy phone pic here for you! ahaha.... hope it's ok.

Last edited:
:eek: your art is so cute!!

could you consider my mayor: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/110/6/a/mayorref_by_debinoresu-d7fa086.png (a boy btw) maybe with my fav villager wolfgang if you're willing? if you just want you can draw just wolfgang, or bc you've already drawn him, katt?

if youre not interested in mayors OR villagers tho edward from cowboy bebop is one of my fav charas from anything lmao :>

Please can you do one/some of Paradiso'd (in sig) villagers and me having a pillow fight? I'll try and get a ref quickly, please can I have my hair down and us in pyjamas/nightdresses? image.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you can't then that's okay too... c:

Can you draw Bones and O'Hare with my mayor? :3
image.jpgimage.jpgSorry for bad quality, I can take a clear screenshot right now if you need.
Thank you so much!

Back