• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Drawing: FREE pencil-paper sketches~ /temporarily closed.

My mayor please c: If possible with my other character if not by herself is fine or if you'd rather draw villagers I'd love to request Punchy ^^

hi! here's your doodle! hope you like it lollll
20140423_131515.jpg

Last edited:
:eek: your art is so cute!!

could you consider my mayor: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/110/6/a/mayorref_by_debinoresu-d7fa086.png (a boy btw) maybe with my fav villager wolfgang if you're willing? if you just want you can draw just wolfgang, or bc you've already drawn him, katt?
if youre not interested in mayors OR villagers tho edward from cowboy bebop is one of my fav charas from anything lmao :>
Here are the doodles I did for you~ hope you like them lol
20140423_134707.jpg20140423_140846.jpg

Last edited:
I know you're probably full but I'd love to see what you can do for me when you've got spaces :)
Please could I have my mayor with Axel the elephant?
10255496_1442265929348910_953442897_n.jpg
this hairstyle is the low ponytail by the way :)

Thank you! I can't wait to see it if you accept my request :D

would you do one of my mayor like the first & second in your album? I understand it'd take a bit longer and I'm willing to pay! it's really cute and I want it haha let me know

vdkgeo.png

Please can you do one/some of Paradiso'd (in sig) villagers and me having a pillow fight? I'll try and get a ref quickly, please can I have my hair down and us in pyjamas/nightdresses? View attachment 41831

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you can't then that's okay too... c:

hi i drew something for you! hope you like it~
20140424_182839.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you draw my mayor and Erik?

your mayor and erik!! I hope you like it~~ /sorry the ref pic was a bit small so i couldn't tell how long your hair was hope u don't mind lolll/
20140424_185510.jpg

Last edited:
Can you draw Bones and O'Hare with my mayor? :3
View attachment 41835View attachment 41836Sorry for bad quality, I can take a clear screenshot right now if you need.
Thank you so much!

here's your doodle! hope you like it haha... /sorry about your hair accessory! couldn't tell what it was so I gave you a star hairpin!
20140424_191240.jpg

Last edited:
:O
It's sooo cute! Thank you so much! Also my accessory was the star hairpin, sorry I should've included that. Thank you again :D

could i ask for just a regular drawing too? or is that too greedy xD
your art is so cute ^^

don't really have any specifications, you can do what you want~

:O
It's sooo cute! Thank you so much! Also my accessory was the star hairpin, sorry I should've included that. Thank you again :D
whew! glad I got it right~ thanks for liking the doodle!!

could i ask for just a regular drawing too? or is that too greedy xD
your art is so cute ^^

don't really have any specifications, you can do what you want~

sure thing! I'll put you on the list~~ :)

I know you're probably full but I'd love to see what you can do for me when you've got spaces :)
Please could I have my mayor with Axel the elephant?
View attachment 42008
this hairstyle is the low ponytail by the way :)

Thank you! I can't wait to see it if you accept my request :D

sorry for super doo doo phone pic here's the doodle!!
20140424_204210.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you do one of my mayor like the first & second in your album? I understand it'd take a bit longer and I'm willing to pay! it's really cute and I want it haha let me know

vdkgeo.png

ohoho here's what i made for you i hope you like it!

as for payment... TBT bells? Anything you'd like to donate is helpful. /thank you so much!
honeybunny.jpg
imgur link

Last edited:
Back