• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Dream Isle is CLOSED! [Item Giveaway, Shopping + Ironwood Clock DIY!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sugarsaur, thank you so much for doing this! I'd love to come over and leave an item or two, but i'm unsure what you're looking for as far as kitchen items go. Do you have a wishlist for said items? I can otherwise leave some golden nuggets!

Hey Sugarsaur, thank you so much for doing this! I'd love to come over and leave an item or two, but i'm unsure what you're looking for as far as kitchen items go. Do you have a wishlist for said items? I can otherwise leave some golden nuggets!
I don't have a wishlist for it yet, I've just been collecting furniture because I don't know what color scheme I am going to do in there just yet. And I mostly need things to put things on. So any types of counters or desks that I could use to act as counters. But until I pick a theme, I've put off making a kitchen wishlist. I haven't found that one perfect piece that has locked in the theme yet. haha.

I don't have a wishlist for it yet, I've just been collecting furniture because I don't know what color scheme I am going to do in there just yet. And I mostly need things to put things on. So any types of counters or desks that I could use to act as counters. But until I pick a theme, I've put off making a kitchen wishlist. I haven't found that one perfect piece that has locked in the theme yet. haha.

I understand! <3 I'll come over then and leave you a few golden nuggets then : I don't have too many counters myself 'n I wanna leave you something nice. On my way!

I understand! <3 I'll come over then and leave you a few golden nuggets then : I don't have too many counters myself 'n I wanna leave you something nice. On my way!
Thank you! ^w^ I really appreciate it!
Post automatically merged:

I'll come by. Also I need a Peach Chair and a wild log bench crafted
Sure! What is your IGN so I can identify you?

Hi! I'll bring the umbrellas again since it crashed last time I tried to give them to you c: IGN is proxy

Ack, didn't realize you already got the ones I had! I'll bring another type of tip c:

Id love to come! If your not to busy could you make a couple DIYs? Im bring materials.
yes! Please PM with the list of items you need crafted and your IGN so I can identify you when you get here! ^w^
Post automatically merged:

Crashed, sorry guys! Here's the new Dodocode!

8XHHC

Side note: Keaton is now crafting instead, and is making an ironwood clock!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back