• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ground Scenery Dream suite floor?

Griffon

an attempt was made
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
User Title Color Change
Flower Glow Wand
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Tasty Cake
Does anyone know of a good QR for the purple tile on the dream suite floor? I want it for my house so badly!!

I am working on one right now! :) I've been meaning to make the wall and floor for a while now. I'll post when I'm done.

It's deceptively tricky for such a simple pattern, because I want it to look accurate. I think I'm overthinking it. Haha.

Last edited:
I am working on one right now! :) I've been meaning to make the wall and floor for a while now. I'll post when I'm done.

It's deceptively tricky for such a simple pattern, because I want it to look accurate. I think I'm overthinking it. Haha.

Oh awesome! Good luck making it- lord knows I couldn't XD

Oh awesome! Good luck making it- lord knows I couldn't XD

Annnd I fell asleep on the sofa in the middle of working on it. When I woke up, I completely forgot what I'd been doing. :blush:

Here it is! It is, like I said, a simple pattern, because the Dream Suite floor is pretty simple. I wanted to do a more marbled/stone effect for the center part of the tile, but the differences between the purples were too stark.

HNI_0021.JPG

HNI_0022.JPG

*Edited to add: The lighting in that room is pink. The floor is a more accurate color in a room with normal lighting. :)

Last edited:
Annnd I fell asleep on the sofa in the middle of working on it. When I woke up, I completely forgot what I'd been doing. :blush:

Here it is! It is, like I said, a simple pattern, because the Dream Suite floor is pretty simple. I wanted to do a more marbled/stone effect for the center part of the tile, but the differences between the purples were too stark.

View attachment 182275

View attachment 182276

*Edited to add: The lighting in that room is pink. The floor is a more accurate color in a room with normal lighting. :)

THIS IS AWESOME! You did a great job!

View attachment 182275

View attachment 182276

You did a fantastic job on this! Kudos!

Back