• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Dream Suite Issue

Torotix

Resident archen
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Easter Bunny
Classic Easter Egg
For the record I have a digital version of the game, and I'm in Australia so EU version of the game.

In the dream suite does anyone else get an error when you leave the dream town "up to you" (her)? It works fine when I input the dream code or search for a village but it won't let me choose random without telling me my internet is unstable. It shouldn't be giving me this error if I am able to search for a town fine, right?

I got the same problem. My internet is stable so I?m worried it?s an error or something. :/

I was going to post a thread about it. She says it is an unstable internet connection but it is fine when you search for someone or input dream address. It annoys me that I have to search for someone all of the time.

Yea, from what I'm going from it doesn't work for my friends or my boyfriend either, A lot of things are buggy with the servers

Yep...I usually search by region and just close my eyes and pick one. If you go for the Japanese towns, they are random for me, because I can't read Japanese, so have no idea which town I am in.

Back