• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Dream Suite?

Seanytotha

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I read that once you've been mayor for 7 days and happen to go to your town hall you'll find Isabelle sleeping at her desk.

This I understand, but I've had the game for almost two weeks now and I still haven't happen to find her sleeping. Is this based on a certain chance I'll catch her sleeping or what? 'Cause I'm really confused lol.

I've heard the theory that you need to have built at least one public works project and connected to the internet at least once for the event to occur, but apart from that, I don't have any theory on why it isn't working out for you.

Lame... I've made several trades with other people and I've built like three things at most already in my town so what gives -_-

Are you building a project at the moment? I found isabelle asleep shortly after I had completed my 2nd project..

Nopeeeeeeeeee!

I actually just paid for my 4th project two nights ago, had it built yesterday and celebrated it just an hour ago.. So maybe I should wait it out until later?

Back