Celebrating Diversity 2024: 3D Crafts Event Winners!

Congrats to all the winners!!! 💕🎉

There were so many fabulous entries, each depicting something meaningful in your own lives. The added factor of these personal experiences you shared with us made an already difficult decision that much harder. We all face challenges and struggles every day, but each of you shows up here displaying kindness and generosity to each other. You are all wonderful people who deserve to be celebrated!

Thank you so very much for choosing my unique brother Julian wreath @Oblivia and for your very kind words! I am so very proud of my brother for all of his courage and perseverance. He is truly such a remarkable human being.

@Aniko as soon as I saw your adhd ceph magnet I hoped it would get chosen. I luv everything about it down to the “unpainted” tentacle!!! I can absolutely relate to your devastation when it broke as when I was in my honors select art class my senior year, I had sculpted Audrey II from little shop of horrors. The first one blew up in the kiln, so I started all over and put even more detail into it, and someone bumped me with the door and he fell and shattered. I did not remake him a third time. I’m so glad you were able to get everything back all together because he’s absolutely perfect and I love him!!!!

@fearie absolutely beautiful job! I haven’t made a dream catcher in YEARS and you have def inspired me to maybe make one soon. Fantastic clay work!

@Firesquids I know I already told you how much I loved yours because you know stitchface is one of my favs but I’ll say it again! Stunning job, and omg that flag is FLAWLESS!!! One of these days, I may have to commission you to make my entire island of villagers. I also love that you used the failed attempts in his shirt and hat! They turned out perfect!!!! So proud my friend!!!!

@Suguri I am with everybody else on this one that has mentioned it, but that Marina/ceph octo flip is just the cutest!!!! I luv it so much! And u made THREE!?!?! Kudos!!!

@Zane I honestly don’t even know if I have any words for you. The amount of time I’m sure it took. TWELVE dif figures not only sculpted, but painted as well? Flabbergastedly speechless. Amazeballs job my friend!

I have been a bit busy so I didn’t have time to plan and create anything for this event but YOU GUYS DID AMAZING! Wow, this community always impresses me wih some of the most beautiful crafts… ICONIC 🙌🤩💚🍓🐸🎁✨

Thank you all for the kind words! I mentioned my idea for my piece to someone beforehand and their response was “but no one’s gonna know what that is”, and it made me realize that was all the more reason to share it. Haha. So I’m glad you guys enjoyed it. ^^

Also, inquiring minds need to know... Is Peewee's butt painted accurately? 👀

This is so funny though because I actually forgot to paint Peewee’s butt LOL I thought I would get away with it but now I’ve been exposed ☠️

This is so funny though because I actually forgot to paint Peewee’s butt LOL I thought I would get away with it but now I’ve been exposed ☠️
You are forgiven. You did create a dozen characters, after all! 😊

I love researching and learning new things, so I'm very happy you decided to share!

Congratulations to all the winners!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Shame I couldn't participate because of... stuff. But I always appreciate that the forum acknowledges everyone's differences. Thank you TBT for being a wonderful community. Looking forward to the future events.

Back