• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Dream town gifts

Mayor Scout

The loony mayor of Oracle
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I'm hoping to have my dream town finished and get a dream address by the end of the week, so I'm collecting lots of things to wrap and leave around for my visitors. I have a few things done already but I guess my main question is, what types of things would you have fun with if I left them around? What would make you stay longer and enjoy yourself more?

Hmm, i always ignore any items on the ground whether it's in a dream or 'real' town.
But, rare or seasonal clothes are enjoyable in dream, i guess?

Last edited:
I leave tools out in my dream sometimes, let dreamers have fun destroying my town :D

Fun things likes balloons, tweeters, pinwheels and whatnot. Maybe a wetsuit and megaphone might come handy. I saw a glow wand in a dream town and I loved it <3 Also maybe some clothes to make a change from the pyjamas :3

Special clothes are so fun, I went to Potofu Village and the maker left like a bandana and a sack so you could dress up like a robber, it was so funny. A megaphone for Wendell obviously. But cute costumes is always just nice, it does depend on your town though. Like if you had an Alice themed town you could dress up as a rabbit :D

My friend (amybear91 on here)has stuff like ice creams, a toy hammer, clothing and little bits and pieces like that in her dream town - her dream code is 7600-2461-9942 if you'd like to visit and get some ideas ^^

Clothing is always fun. I just visited the Lion Town & they had a full set of clothing, a to-go coffee, & a bubblewand. It was a very beautiful town, but having the presents made it even better. Here's the DC if you want to check it out: 2800-1439-3680. The gifts are over by the train station.

Last edited:
Beans! they are so fun!
Sushi!
Ice creams!
Outfits!
Special items!

Back