• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Dream Town Review

Admiral Sven

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Candy
Hello there!

From now on I will be doing a review of a dream town every now and again! Please let me know if you want me to review your town by posting your Dream Address in the comments!

Please subscribe to my blog for entries!

I can also come over if you would like me to!

Mayor-Hermione Granger;bt17382 said:
Hi can you do a review of my dream town Hogwarts please? I’ll really appreciate it thank you.

✨ Dream address: 6A00-0160-982A ✨
Hi! No problem! I’ll construct a review tomorrow :)

By the way, if anybody else would like their town reviewed please don’t be afraid to get in touch! Thank you!

Can you my town? It's very much a a WIP still, so keep that in mind. You can focus on the things you liked if you want but also add constructive criticism and suggestions. Please don't be too harsh please (^ω^)

Velvet Hearts;bt17399 said:
Can you my town? It's very much a a WIP still, so keep that in mind. You can focus on the things you liked if you want but also add constructive criticism and suggestions. Please don't be too harsh please (^ω^)

Hi! No problem at all. I just need to know your dream address and then I'll review it. I won't be too harsh; I'll just give the positives and the negatives, but the latter only to some extent.

Hope that's ok :)

Toohak113;bt17402 said:
Hi! No problem at all. I just need to know your dream address and then I'll review it. I won't be too harsh; I'll just give the positives and the negatives, but the latter only to some extent.

Hope that's ok :)

Sorry I took so long yo send in my DA (゜▽゜;) anyways it's
4E00- 15C-0BB6

Last edited:
Back