• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Dreamies help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it, dreamies are a completely personal thing so I don't really see how we could help? And why do you have to decide on dreamies, you could just see who turns up in your town and grow to like some of them :)

And why do you have to decide on dreamies, you could just see who turns up in your town and grow to like some of them :)

Yes! I did just what you said, and at first some I disliked but have kind if grown to like.

But I feel obliged to stay on-topic: For normal, I'd say Merengue. Snooty, Soleil. Peppy, Felicity, and uchi I'd say Fuchsia

I think Merengue or Skye for normals would be super cute. With Fang in your town I prefer Skye but that's just me. Skye is just one of the sweetest things, she looks like she wouldn't hurt a fly.

For Snooty I like Francine in that list. :eek:

Peppy I prefer Felicity.

For Uchi I say Pashmina or Fuchsia would both be good. o-o I kinda don't like Tammy. xD She's a cub but she looks like she has an older sister personality and looks like an adult head on a kid body. I just find it weird...

Also, you want Marshal afterall? xD

Honestly, Jocks are probably my favorite personality type. I find their cluelessness to be charming, though it seems I'm the only one. Mott is my BFF and he always stops in to check on me and give me presents when he goes out for a jog. ^.^

You should choose Merengue for your normal, because hey, she's freaking MADE OF CAKE.

You should choose Soleil for snooty because she's going to be moving out of my town soon and I want to get rid of her. XD

I can't really comment on the Peppy or Uchi because both of those personality types sort of bother me. It would be funny if you got a Uchi squirrel though, so you could ship her and Marshal since Uchi and Smug personality types clash so much. (Too bad the only Uchi squirrel has a scary unibrow though. D:)

Sorry if I didn't help out that much! >.<

Oh yeah forgot about the first question. xD I say yes to jock... Because I think it has a lot of nice villagers in it. :3 Such as the lovely Rudy.

Yah I guess I'll see who worms their way into to my heart, its just they're all so cute xD 333 villagrrs and we can only choose 10-.- Really?
Thanks everyone, this can be closed xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back