• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling DreamyBear cycling!~ [FILBERT IN BOXES]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitney is moving in via the campsite

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whitney has moved in via the campsite

- - - Post Merge - - -

Testing posting because I've posted about Whitney and I'm not seeing my posts...

I'm trying to help out my friend who's looking for Portia. Has she been in your town at all?

May I get a notification when Flurry moves in/out? Thank you very much! c:

Samson is moving in

Whitney is in boxes. The raffle for her is HERE

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm trying to help out my friend who's looking for Portia. Has she been in your town at all?

She has not but I will let you know when she is!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I get a notification when Flurry moves in/out? Thank you very much! c:

Yes I will!

Hi again... i don't know if you saw my last comment, but can i get a notification when/if Bluebear moves in? Thanks :)

Whitney was adopted.
I'm on a cycling break for now! I will pm notify lili7 about grizzly if he ends up in boxes later.

I know you've got reservations closed, but can you tell me if Jeremiah moves into your town?

He's on everyone's autovoid and he's my absolute favorite villager, so I'm trying to find him somewhere.

I know you've got reservations closed, but can you tell me if Jeremiah moves into your town?

He's on everyone's autovoid and he's my absolute favorite villager, so I'm trying to find him somewhere.

Of course! He was one of my starters when I began playing acnl so I don't like voiding him ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Freya is in boxes! First come first serve to adopt her

Kiki has moved in

Samson was voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eloise moved in

Kiki is in boxes and free to whoever wants her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back