Trading ☆ -- [dt] balloon dog // [t] collectibles for throwback tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q2Ksvg2.png

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png

bump!!

Hi. What are you looking for your Final Boss Balloon?

hiya mars! ideally i’d be looking for a lotv from this years fair or maybe two/three common frags from this years fair. i’m not entirely sure what to price the ballon at tbh

Q2Ksvg2.png
IPk85qu.png

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png

added new balloons to my up for trade pile!!
(tentative on the cool balloon for now but will trade new balloons for a lotv/common frags)

Q2Ksvg2.png
IPk85qu.png

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png

(tentative on the cool balloon for now but will trade new balloons for a lotv/common frags)

Q2Ksvg2.png
IPk85qu.png

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png

I dont know what anything is worth but I want either / both of these:
yY4QZdk.png

G7BYdYz.png

I can get you a Lily of the valley (and blue fragment?) from this fair for one or either of them. Let me know if that’s a terrible offer 😂

I dont know what anything is worth but I want either / both of these:
yY4QZdk.png

G7BYdYz.png

I can get you a Lily of the valley (and blue fragment?) from this fair for one or either of them. Let me know if that’s a terrible offer 😂

hello! that works for me! would you take both the ghost and the alien? i’m not too sure the on the value of the ghost/alien, and i can also add a little bit of tbt on top (for the lotv and the blue frag) of that works for you! o:

hello! that works for me! would you take both the ghost and the alien? i’m not too sure the on the value of the ghost/alien, and i can also add a little bit of tbt on top (for the lotv and the blue frag) of that works for you! o:
Oh that sounds great, thank you! When do you want the lotv and blue frag to be purchased?

Oh that sounds great, thank you! When do you want the lotv and blue frag to be purchased?

yay thank you so much! now would be perfect! could you purchase the lotv separately first so that it goes before the blue frag o: and then the blue frag once that transaction is done please 🙏 i’m going to my pc rn to send everything your way c:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Doo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back