Trading 🕊️ Selling Purple Balloon and seeking Wishes!

Aerith

Avian Maiden
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6430-1120-7648
Squashua
Friendly Ghost Plush
Jacqufeline
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (49) +
🪿
I am casually on the look out for items on my wish list, if you're up for trading and not TBT. I have opened up my inventory for items I would be willing to offer for trade.

I have credit in Jhine's shop if there's something there you'd like! ❤️

Date-trading -
Nothing atm!

Selling/trading -
Purple Balloon Purple Balloon - Mar 18, 2024 at 5:56 AM - 75 TBT

SS:
64.jpg
392.jpg
69.jpg
245.jpg
628.jpg
630.jpg

Yellow Feather (older date), Black Hybrid Rose, White Feather, Final Boss Feather, Silver Star Wand, Purple Flower Wand
S: White Star Fragment
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
494.jpg
492.jpg
755.jpg
758.jpg

White Star Fragment, Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp, Rose Crystal, Pearlescent Crystal, Rainbow Heart Balloon, Glam Balloon
A:
251.jpg
249.jpg
112.jpg
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp

Rad Feather, Glam Feather, Popsicle, Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
B:
https://www.belltreeforums.com/data/dbtechShop/itemIcons/0/325.jpg?1586827643
pumpkinpiecollectiblefd (1).png
329.png

Bloodshot Potion, Pumpkin Pie, Yule Log
C:
464.jpg
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
597.jpg
606.jpg

Red Christmas Stocking, Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg, Ghostly Kitty Plush, Spirit Candy: Vask

Thanks so much for looking~ 🐦🌹

Last edited:
Oh, that would be absolutely wonderful, thank you for your kindness! Would you like any particular messages on yours?

(any or no message is fine for me!)

Sure, I'd be good with that! Do you want a particular message?

edit: whoops, my bad! misread that as hot cocoa :( already traded away my gingerbread man, sorry!

the message is perfect! thank you so much, you are too sweet! I shall take good care of them and your ducky will have a whole flock of friends :3

hey aerith! i can help you out as i was planning on buying an isc frag anyway and i have no preference on the date, so i can buy you a galaxolotl frag in exchange for an isc frag :lemon:

just lmk when you want me to purchase it!

hey aerith! i can help you out as i was planning on buying an isc frag anyway and i have no preference on the date, so i can buy you a galaxolotl frag in exchange for an isc frag :lemon:

just lmk when you want me to purchase it!
omg this would be perfect 💕 thank you so much for your kindness! I'll figure out my lineup tonight and throw you a message tomorrow. :D

I have two feathers (Pavé Pink + Purple Feather) and a Toy Duck Plush that I can trade for the Fancy Kitty Plush! Let me know if that sounds good to you. :)

I have two feathers (Pavé Pink + Purple Feather) and a Toy Duck Plush that I can trade for the Fancy Kitty Plush! Let me know if that sounds good to you. :)
I'm so sorry I did not see this! I actually have 2 whole rows of duckies but thank you lol! I will keep it in mind but hold off for now, was hoping to hold onto it to get a TBT offer so I can actually afford collectibles ahaha.

Also bump bc sadface me was banking on us getting 1 more question correct, no pink moon for this eggy 💔

As my final thing needed for Camp, I'm looking to date trade my Green Crescent Moon!

Last edited:
Back