• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Duck Villager Tier List

Boccages

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Please let us know how you feel about AC ducks !

I'll start first with mine.
Capture d’écran, le 2024-06-18 à 15.30.30.png

I think this is where I stand with the duckies.
my-image (4).png

I've recently had a newfound disliking for Maelle because in late night villager hunts for Ketchup, she is easily mistaken for the other from behind.

Here's my ranking!
my-image (1).png

Bill's on top because I've had him on both my former NL town and my NH island and he has grown on me a bunch.

my-image (12).png

The ducks are my favorite species in the game so I don't think there are any bad ones.I've rated them using my favorite cartoon and comic book ducks with Daffy Duck being the top bird.

Here's my duck villager tier list.
I don't truly hate or despise any of these villagers.
There's no link to this tier list or anything, I uploaded the artwork of the villagers to it myself.
You can find artwork of Joey in a different outfit here.

The only reason Quillson's ranked first in average is because he shares my birthday. Other than that, I'm neutral on him, just like the other ducks that are ranked average.

Vinesauce and other memes of Scoot made me sick of him, I don't even like Vinesauce anyway.

Molly's kinda cute, I guess, but I find her design plain, and she's slightly overrated to me.

my-image(8).png

Here's mine, I really love the duck villagers so here's my spicy take: Quillson isn't even that bad of a villager. He basically have the same charm as Jacques does. Also, Scoot is the cutest villager along with Molly, Ketchup, and Bill.
my-image.png

I am not the biggest fan of the duck model. I think some of it stems from my Wild World days, when I inexplicably had like four different random-move-ins that were all ducks. I wasn't enamored with them in the first place, and then suddenly every time I got excited for a new villager....another duck. There are a few that are cute, but overall I don't know if I'll ever LOVE a duck, though I'm always open to being surprised!

I also don't usually prefer villagers with human features like hair, makeup, glasses, etc. and the ducks have a LOT of those.

Screenshot 2024-06-24 112633.png

I don't think I know what I'm doing, but here it is.
my-image.png

Okay, I don't like that Freckles's eyes are so far apart. But maybe if I had her in one of my games, I'd start to appreciate her. Hmm...

Back