• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Dustygirl's Cycling:Peggy the Peppy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will, just gotta TT someone to moving date (already said they're moving..)

woo pietro! i will also stalk this thread. although whitney would be amazing with fang. just wanna see if you get any of my dreamies. ouo

Whitney and Fang blasphemy :O

Shes meant to be Wolfgangs lover.
Hes currently mateless in my town - and Ive been desperately looking to remedy that. Bahahaha.
Im the love guru.

Regardless if my villagers want my meddling or not... lol

i have wolfgang as well.. so she can be either fangs or wolfs ;]

Just leaving this post to see my family who has not seen my face all day lol since Dustygirl is offline pleeease I hope I don't miss Whitney people that don't want her cross your fingers for me.
worst case if that heartbreaking even happens hope I'm back in time for Francine if I have room for another Peppy because I love her too d*** it I love them all (is that a word I can't say here?)

Hey I don't know if I asked this already so forgive me if I did but roughly how often will you be TTing someone out just so that I know when to check back?

Sterling the Jock Eagle is in boxes.

The town of Brigadon is going to be reset when I finally get the last townie to move that I want in my main town. I do not know how long I will keep cycling the townies. So far the one I want in my main town is being very stubborn.

If you choose to adopted one of my giveaway townies, please read below.

My townies are FREE!
No reservations.
First come, first serve
You need an open spot.
Holding character for 1 hour. If not adopted within that hour, the townie will go to the void. Hate to do that.

When visiting Brigadon, there are items at the train station that you may take for free. There are hybrids, dlc, fossils, etc.... Take a look around the station. When you are ready to get your townie, just say ready and I'll take you to their house. Once the townie agrees to move I will end the session. Enjoy your new townie!

Thank you all for adopting my townies!

I am interested in Sterling! But for my boyfriend's town. =)
Same FC though since I have his game.

Question though, if I get Sterling, I can't ask for Whitney anymore right? Haha.

I am interested in Sterling! But for my boyfriend's town. =)
Same FC though since I have his game.

Question though, if I get Sterling, I can't ask for Whitney anymore right? Haha.

I'm happy Sterling will have a new home. You can take as many of my townies as you want, although the first person to respond will adopt.

If you still want Sterling, please add me and when I have confirmation, I will open my gates.

Awesome! =)

I'm going to be adding you now.
He'll love Sterling. He was disappointed when Ken left him.

Thank you, Thank you.

Clyde the Lazy Horse is in boxes. 30 minute giveaway.

Clyde has been voided.

Brigadon Townies:
Francine
Gaston
Whitney
Rocket
Filbert
Dora

The town of Brigadon is going to be reset when I finally get the last townie to move that I want in my main town. I do not know how long I will keep cycling the townies. So far the one I want in my main town is being very stubborn.

If you choose to adopted one of my giveaway townies, please read below.

My townies are FREE!
No reservations.
First come, first serve
You need an open spot.
Holding character for 30 minutes. If not adopted within that hour, the townie will go to the void. Hate to do that.

When visiting Brigadon, there are items at the train station that you may take for free. There are hybrids, dlc, fossils, etc.... Take a look around the station. When you are ready to get your townie, just say ready and I'll take you to their house. Once the townie agrees to move I will end the session. Enjoy your new townie!

Thank you all for adopting my townies!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back