• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Dylan Sprouse wants Animal Crossing New Leaf too.

Stevey Queen

The Queen of Mimosas
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Red Pansy
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
I didn't want to make a whole thread about this but I didn't know where else to put it and I really wanted to share it with ya'll. It looks like Dylan Sprouse, one of the twins from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody, is impatiently waiting for Animal Crossing New Leaf as well.
dylan.JPG
https://twitter.com/sprousearts

I don't know why I found this so interesting.

I am in love now.

wow! even that guy from suite life wants it! lets start a petition called:

100 Calebs strong for the release date of AC3DS! lol

it's funny because the other twin (cole sprouse) posted this on his tumblr account before he deleted it

qwDTi.png

I saw this on Tumblr earlier, and then looked it up on Twitter and found it. It was actually pretty cool.
Just another reason to love them even more!

Come on, NoA. Even the celebs want the game! Stop being so damn secretive and tell us. >.>

I remember those twins being on Suite Life On Deck as the main characters on Disney Channel. But that was ages ago. It would be awesome to have a real celebrity on TBT. Come on, show yourselves. You know you wanna.

I grew up watching the Suit Life of Zack and Cody. That's pretty Cool

It can't be the REAL Dylan Sprouse because his profile does not have the twitter badge! That would be really cool though!

Back