• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Dylan Sprouse wants Animal Crossing New Leaf too.

It can't be the REAL Dylan Sprouse because his profile does not have the twitter badge! That would be really cool though!

It might be! (we hope :3) Not all verified celebrities have the twitter badge. Just look for the account with the most followers when you search for their name. It's probably them. ;]

Perhaps this should drill a little something into NOA's head to hurry the hell up and give us a release date! It's just not right that Japan is already enjoying the game while the rest of the world has been given hardly any information on ANYTHING and NO information about the release date. It's ridiculous.

okay Suite Life was my childhood, along with early Hannah Montana. I'm the same age as them, so it was cool for me and my little brother to watch the show and wish we had their lives haha

Ahem I'm Dylan

I loved to watch my show during my childhood

I can't believe you guys made a thread for me :D

You know it's funny how somebody earlier said Dylan should reveal himself on here.

If he did nobody would believe him. So why bother?

I never watched the show (mostly because I prefer my early '90's toons to the stuff they have on most channels nowadays) but I think it's neat that celebrities want the game as much as we do
Then again, we must also remember that celebrities are no different than anyone else, outside of the money and fame :p

Celebs are people too :O! hard to believe, I know.

I used to love their show... I wonder what their personalities were in real life. Is Dylan Sprouse Zach (dumb, good with the girls, bad guy) or Cody (the smart, goody goody nerd)?

I used to love their show... I wonder what their personalities were in real life. Is Dylan Sprouse Zach (dumb, good with the girls, bad guy) or Cody (the smart, goody goody nerd)?

I think I once heard that they were the opposite of the characters they portrayed in their show.

I think I once heard that they were the opposite of the characters they portrayed in their show.

That would be funny... I always could see the difference between the two, because 'Zach' had that cute, round face and 'Cody' had the more skinny, shy face. :)

I could only tell who was who by their dialogue XD I can tell the difference now. Cole is scary looking and looks like some surfer dude and Dylan is a cutie.

That would be funny... I always could see the difference between the two, because 'Zach' had that cute, round face and 'Cody' had the more skinny, shy face. :)
The first time I watched Suite Life on Deck I was completely confused on who was who. Now I know the difference between Zach and Cody.

The first time I watched Suite Life on Deck I was completely confused on who was who. Now I know the difference between Zach and Cody.

I grew up with my best friends being triplets (2 identical girls and 1 boy). So I had to get used to finding the smallest things between each twin to make sure I don't accidentally call Piper Britney and Britney Piper. I think Britney had more cute face and Piper a ever so slightly more grown up face. They were not big differences and whenever I see the back of Britney or Piper I always end up calling their wrong name. :p

Back