Easy bells.

[Nook said:
,Jun 21 2010, 08:55:04 PM]
Alankpbr said:
Hey guys if u don't already know if u hit a rock randomly one of them will give u bells and more each time u hit it. What you might not know is that if u dig a hole on the side of you and behind you and you hit it u get even more bells! wait theres more!! ^_^ if u happen to have the silver shovel which can be obtained by going to the city after 8:00 pm on a random day the cones will me moved and u can go in. and if u use the silver shovel to hit the rocks there a chance u get extra bells on each hit! i
"Hey guys, if you don't already know that if you hit a rock randomly, one of them will give you bells and more each time you hit it. What you might not know is that if you dig a hole on the sides of you and behind you and you hit it, you get even more bells! Wait, there's more! ^_^ If you happen to have the silver shovel, which can be obtained by going to the city after 8:00 PM and on a random day, the cones will be moved and you can go in. And if you use the silver shovel to hit the rocks, there's a chance you get extra bells on each hit!"
-TBT Noobish Translation Squad

Yes, I know that. Good tip for newbies to Animal Crossing.
Who are you trying to impress?

Turbo Tails said:
Psychonaut said:
except bugs are usually weaksauce in terms of cash payoff.

fish are where the real money's at.
Coconut tee bugs are worth alot. Plus they show up much more then sharks do (at least for me anyway)
whoa, what?

you mean there's a reason to have coconut trees instead of foreign fruit (other than looking cool) ?

I'll have to keep my eyes open then, I guess @_@

also, rainbow stags, or rainbow, jewel, whatever, beetles? aren't they worth ~5,000 bells, if I remember correctly?

Psychonaut said:
Turbo Tails said:
Psychonaut said:
except bugs are usually weaksauce in terms of cash payoff.

fish are where the real money's at.
Coconut tee bugs are worth alot. Plus they show up much more then sharks do (at least for me anyway)
whoa, what?

you mean there's a reason to have coconut trees instead of foreign fruit (other than looking cool) ?

I'll have to keep my eyes open then, I guess @_@

also, rainbow stags, or rainbow, jewel, whatever, beetles? aren't they worth ~5,000 bells, if I remember correctly?
I was actualy suprised to find out they were worth 10k each. I find them to be quite common, so thats another way to rack up cash.

Alankpbr said:
Np dude. its k tho what ever floats his boat. if he feels the need to correct it i don,t mind.
haha you should have seen him half a year ago

i know this trick but for some reason i cant find my silver shovel then i found out that the silver shovel was the one that i buryed for the gold shovel XD i guess i was to lazy to go to nooks and buy a normal shovel XD

Back