Easy Toon Competition Version 1

blip!

alright, here it is

^_^

f09piv.gif

yay, its not that great!

cop de choppy vill

it dosnt matter whats in it, if its smooth it will be pretty good in my book, aslong as its not pointless

Pie_Or_Die said:
cop de choppy vill

it dosnt matter whats in it, if its smooth it will be pretty good in my book, aslong as its not pointless
so, you dont like choppy huh... well that program doesn't really give you that well of frame rates... i can make it Uber Fast, or Normal...

anyway... uhhh... happy halloween everyone

:p

bow2iv.gif

yes... he looks like a horse when he's running... not much i can do about it >_<

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
eukjdw.gif

yeah thats my second

:p not that good not that long but its not balls and stick people

:p
whoa.... what happened to it? all my other pics from tinypic are still there....
here it is again i guess >_>
f9gj29.gif

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT STUPID PICTURE???? IT KEEPS TURNIING INTO A RED X!
edit: now its fixed... after i uploaded it it fixed... weird o_O

omg thats so funny supernintendo

woo boy tahat is knee slappin funny lol

omg hes right and u guys all no it seriouly u no it

u guys are like afraid of the out side world and girls (eew cooties) so ya PEECE

ok, here is what i find interesting... you both come here, telling us we have no lives, and you wont leave... why? probably because you dont have a life yourself, you sound like a drowning hick.

"get a life"
thanks, i have one

:)

and this is what i see from yours... you run around to forums attempting to make fun of people... sounds like fun... you're either on meth, or are bored enough to do it, because you have no life yourself... (bloody hypocrites)

i think between the two of you, you have almost half of a brain.

yes, i do like my computer, not the way you're thinking though.

have i played a sport? yes, i play them all the time boy... im beginning to think you're some overweight kid that never talks at school, the ones that bring cards and play alone... really, you're more pathetic than anyone else here.

bul, dont touch this.

Nice one fish and animalcrossr really spammed and flamed at SSC and that other guy is just dumb for joining to post that.

SuperNintendo24 said:
u guys r sooooooooooo nerdy have u every went out side and played a sport or went on a walk? u LoVe computer like its your life :wub: o ya it is. ho w do u nerdz do this stuff.
first of all just because we are on the computer doesnt mean were not in sports

im in soccor basketball track baseball volleyball im in 6th grade and i made the seventh grade basketball team so what the fruit you dont have to get mad

and dont say anything if you dont have anything nice to say at all

Back