• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Easy Way To Upload AC Pictures Straight To Tumblr and Twitter

HayHey

SHAWOL <3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Red Candy
Hi everyone. So if anyone is a Tumblr or Twitter user here, Nintendo has posted a quick and easy way of sharing your AC pictures. You don't even have to quit your game, just access the 3ds interet, log into either social media and post your ingame taken pictures (R+L)
Simple as that :) Plus they will be crystal clear, unlike taking them with your camera.

Here is the official source: http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/image-share/

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty cool! It would be nice if there were other social media sites that the image sharing worked with too. Oh well, I guess I'll probably put images on my tumblr :p

This is cool and all, but it doesn't really help me. As you can see via my signature, I admin a facebook page. In order to access that page to upload things, I must log into Facebook, and then switch identities via a drop-down tab. On the 3DS browser, that tab is absent.

It's awesome when it works! I keep getting an error message. "E008"

Anyone else having this problem?

It's awesome when it works! I keep getting an error message. "E008"

Anyone else having this problem?

There seems to be a limit to the number of posts you can make in a day. Maybe that's your problem? I actually dont have my game yet so i haven't used this system, but thats what i've heard from other tumblr users.

There seems to be a limit to the number of posts you can make in a day. Maybe that's your problem? I actually dont have my game yet so i haven't used this system, but thats what i've heard from other tumblr users.
I don't think so. It was the first picture I wanted to post during the day. I'm far behind on my pictures now. XD I may have to pop out the SD card and load them up via the computron instead. =P

I use it for my twitter but my AC tumblr is a side blog. :c So I can't upload pictures to that~ booo

I don't think so. It was the first picture I wanted to post during the day. I'm far behind on my pictures now. XD I may have to pop out the SD card and load them up via the computron instead. =P

Im sorry about that kakuloo. Hopefully some other members out there may have a solution for this problem. :)

Back