• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Easy Way To Upload AC Pictures Straight To Tumblr and Twitter

why is it not working for me, i logged in to my tumblr, went to my photos on the 3ds and there isnt anything that says post.
i went to that inintendo site but it doesnt promp me to share or anything?

Last edited:
On the website i.nintendo.net (Access it via the 3DS browser) it should ask you to log in with Tumblr or Twitter. Click the one you want, log in, then it will let you Browse your photos and upload it to either social networking site.

that site, the i.nintendo.net site is it a black background? because i typed in exactly what it says to and takes me there and nothing prompts me to do anything.. :(

ok, i finally got it. :) I swear i did everything it said, and typed in exactly... :p

thank you for yr patience.

Ah, good to see an English version of this.
This will be much easier than transferring from the SD card all the time.

When I try to visit the website (by QR-code or URL) it says Communication error. Every other website works on my 3DS and playing online is not a problem at all. Anyone knows what to do?

Edit: seems to work now.

Last edited:
Im sorry about that kakuloo. Hopefully some other members out there may have a solution for this problem. :)

I figured it out!

I had changed my URL for my Tumblr blog to "bottlescrossing" instead of "kakuloo" so it would make more sense...but I forgot to update the login on my 3DS! I just logged out and back in and now it works fine!

Ooh it works great! I was never fond of the internet browser on the 3DS, but thankfully it isn't too slow!
If anyone wants to see my ACNL screenies, you can find them on my Twitter: MarcyxHambo :)

Can you upload multiple photos to tumblr? or is it just one at a time?

I don't use twitter, but I did have an old account. Just made my tweets private so I can upload all my AC pictures and post the images elsewhere.

Handy little tool, thank you. :lemon:

To those it worked for: how did you get past the image verification for tumblr? After I type in e-mail and password, it asks me to "enter the text above," but my 3DS refuses to load said text. Any solutions?

Surely easier than: 1. Taking SD card out
2. Putting SD card in computer
3. Uploading image

Takes a while

As a Twitter lover, this'll be very useful for me. Had no idea it could be done this way. Thank you!

Back