EBgames / Gamestop Credit help

Kyel said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Kyel said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
They can still answer it.
Yea, but so can my best friends at TBT <3
But none of us would actually know the correct amount. :|
How do you none of TBT has worked or works at EBgames ?
Or associate with someone who does? ... just because you don't.
Job thread.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Kyel said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Kyel said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
But none of us would actually know the correct amount. :|
Job thread.
stop being an ass.

your whining won't make the thread go away/delete.

he asked tbt what to expect for the game. even if TBT doesn't know what the games are worth, he at least has a second opinion of sorts as he learns what to expect, and if someone does/did work at gamestop/eb games, he might have more ground to stand on if he was to haggle with the cashier.

also, link to job thread, plz.
unless you're saying he should have made a job thread, and asked about who worked at gamestop, in which case, his original question could not be answered in one quick question. the reason it must be quick? he was reselling them the day he posted.

Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Kyel said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Job thread.
stop being an ass.

he asked tbt what to expect for the game. even if TBT doesn't know what the games are worth, he at least has a second opinion of sorts as he learns what to expect, and if someone does/did work at gamestop/eb games, he might have more ground to stand on if he was to haggle with the cashier.

also, ]Wow.

http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7336123/2/ There's another but it's not made by me.
Haggle...cashier...Ever heard of a phone? Don't know their number? Website.
How am I being an ass? I stated if he just called GS/EB he would have a 100% sure answer.
I don't care if this gets locked or closed whatever that's not the purpose of my comments. derp

SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Kyel said:
Job thread.
stop being an ass.

also, ]Wow.

http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7336123/2/ There's another but it's not made by me.
How am I being an ass? I stated if he just called GS/EB he would have a 100% sure answer.
I don't care if this gets locked or closed whatever that's not the purpose of my comments. derp
words are amazing, huh?

also, lol march. was the other job thread made recently/after that one's last post?
what does a job thread existing prove, other than that no one said they worked at gamestop?
he could have called them, but chose to ask an animal crossing/games forum, on the chance that someone knew the price. also, he may or may not trust that the gamestop would be honest/fair with their pricing, and wanted to have an idea of what to expect, beforehand, which is why i mentioned haggling.

re-reading the topic, this post more or less sums up the thread.
he could have called, but chose not to. he just wanted a rough idea of what to expect.

care to clarify what the purpose of your comments/posts are?
also, being an ass just by saying that he is doing the wrong thing/making the wrong option by posting in the thread, and continued pursuit of this point, though the topic's question is long past.

BUT LOL

Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
stop being an ass.

also, ]Wow.

words are amazing, huh?

also, lol march. was the other job thread made recently/after that one's last post?
what does a job thread existing prove, other than that no one said they worked at gamestop?
he could have called them, but chose to ask an animal crossing/games forum, on the chance that someone knew the price. also, he may or may not trust that the gamestop would be honest/fair with their pricing, and wanted to have an idea of what to expect, beforehand, which is why i mentioned haggling.

he could have called, but chose not to. he just wanted a rough idea of what to expect.

also, being an ass just by saying that he is doing the wrong thing/making the wrong option by posting in the thread, and continued pursuit of this point, though the topic's question is long past.

BUT LOL
Why have a rough idea when you can be exact?

SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
Wow.

words are amazing, huh?

BUT LOL
because that's what he chose/did.

one reason could be the business you ask isn't trustworthy, and in that case it's best to ask someone who is outside of the transaction/exchange, completely.

Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7336123/2/ There's another but it's not made by me.
words are amazing, huh?

BUT LOL

one reason could be the business you ask isn't trustworthy, and in that case it's best to ask someone who is outside of the transaction/exchange, completely.
You honestly think GS employees care sooooo much about giving away GAMESTOPS money.

LOL!

(extraenters4u)

SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7336123/2/this post more or less sums up the thread.

BUT LOL

You honestly think GS employees care sooooo much about giving away GAMESTOPS money.

LOL!

(extraenters4u)
I said one reason, and didn't mention gamestop at all, in that post.
gamestop is a business, and the point of a business is to make money, not give it away.
the employees might not give a *censored.2.0*, so long as they get their hourly wage, but if the manager is the one you're reselling your game to, he/she would obviously have an incentive to take your game for less money.
who am i kidding, a business wouldn't care about giving away it's money.

LOL!

Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

LOL!

(extraenters4u)
I said one reason, and didn't mention gamestop at all, in that post.
gamestop is a business, and the point of a business is to make money, not give it away.
the employees might not give a *censored.2.0*, so long as they get their hourly wage, but if the manager is the one you're reselling your game to, he/she would obviously have an incentive to take your game for less money.
who am i kidding, a business wouldn't care about giving away it's money.

LOL!
Okay, not GS any video game store.

To actually get back to the point, all I said is why didn't you call them, and a *censored.2.0* storm happens. what

SSgt. Garrett said:
To actually get back to the point, all I said is why didn't you call them, and a *censored.2.0* storm happens. what
Because your posts don't belong here.

If I 'wanted' to call them, I think I would have..

No wonder TBT is dead, allyourfault.

Kyel said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Because your posts don't belong here.

If I 'wanted' to call them, I think I would have..

No wonder TBT is dead, allyourfault.
Dead?

Back