Selling Egg Collectibles +

Hey there, yes I am! Sorry I'm at work right now but if you're interested in it still, feel free to let me know!

Yeah of course! Just like this post so I can come back when you?re online and I?ll sent the tbt!

ill take the spring sakura !

Hey there, sorry Kirbyz already asked for it but if they no longer want it, I can let you know!
Yeah of course! Just like this post so I can come back when you’re online and I’ll sent the tbt!

Hi there, I'm back online now! If you're still interested, do let me know! If so, did you also want a message to go along with it?

Hey there, sorry Kirbyz already asked for it but if they no longer want it, I can let you know!

Hi there, I'm back online now! If you're still interested, do let me know! If so, did you also want a message to go along with it?

No message for it please :) I’m sending the tbt right now!

Hey there, I’ll buy your Jack collectible from you if that’s okay? Sending you a VM as well! :)

Hey there, I’ll buy your Jack collectible from you if that’s okay? Sending you a VM as well! :)

Hey there, sure thing! I'm at work right now so I'll send it over atm and you can send the TBT when you can but if you'd like a message with it, you can send it back and let me know!

Hey there, sure thing! I'm at work right now so I'll send it over atm and you can send the TBT when you can but if you'd like a message with it, you can send it back and let me know!

Thanks so much for the Jack collectible! Have a great day. :)

Sure thing! Was there a specific date you were looking for or anything is fine? And any message along with it?

no I don't care about the date or need a message. Sending tbt!

Back