• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ehh...

Flygon said:
Mino said:
Flygon said:
Mino said:
And if you're going to post your work, ask for criticism, don't just say you think it's bad.
When you post a topic with a sig in it, you usually want it criticised/C+Ced.
Says who?
It's just obvious.

You probably wouldn't post a sig for some other reason.
Heh, well I'm glad you are so well versed in what is obvious to everyone. It's obvious to me that there is no good reason to criticize your own work, especially since you can change it before completion if you don't like it.

Super_Naruto said:
Swancheez said:
Super_Naruto said:
You have the right idea, but the background doesn't match/fit the render that well. The render was a good choice though. Oh, and I like the border ;).
Thanks

;)
Ya, I was testing out a new style, and I've used so many of my stocks, I had to try a new one

:p
But I can see what you are saying. This render definitely does seem to need a more vibrant or more active background with more vibrant effects...I guess I didn't notice that before...
thanks!
Hey, also another tip. Just ignore the members who like to try to put you down and bring themselves up, since they don't know right from wrong. And do you see what I mean with the background, it just doesn't seem to match, with a different background the sig would be great.
Right from wrong, huh? You crack me up.

Mino said:
Flygon said:
Mino said:
Flygon said:
Mino said:
And if you're going to post your work, ask for criticism, don't just say you think it's bad.
When you post a topic with a sig in it, you usually want it criticised/C+Ced.
Says who?
It's just obvious.

You probably wouldn't post a sig for some other reason.
Heh, well I'm glad you are so well versed in what is obvious to everyone. It's obvious to me that there is no good reason to criticize your own work, especially since you can change it before completion if you don't like it.
Wow.
Don't you think I would have changed it to something I liked IF I knew what would make it look better? I don't like it, which is why I post it here, to try and improve it.
Now, what you are saying...to try and perfect it before posting it, that would mean that I would love it and would only be posting it for it to be praised by other people...
And that is what you were criticizing me about before....

Ya, that makes sense >.<
I post it because I don't like it and I want to improve it. duh.

Mino said:
As Swan said, you post it to get ideas from other people. Sometimes you don't like it, and don't know what to add or change to make it better, so you rely on what other people thing would make it better. That's really the whole point of C&Cing, to help make the tag better.

Congrats on your more idiotic sig SN.

;)

JJH0369 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Swancheez said:
Super_Naruto said:
You have the right idea, but the background doesn't match/fit the render that well. The render was a good choice though. Oh, and I like the border ;).
Thanks

;)
Ya, I was testing out a new style, and I've used so many of my stocks, I had to try a new one

But I can see what you are saying. This render definitely does seem to need a more vibrant or more active background with more vibrant effects...I guess I didn't notice that before...
thanks!
Hey, also another tip. Just ignore the members who like to try to put you down and bring themselves up, since they don't know right from wrong. And do you see what I mean with the background, it just doesn't seem to match, with a different background the sig would be great.
my god, you have to try to make everyone other then yourself look like crap in every single thread?
You know he's just trying to help Swan, because if Swan gets the idea that we don't want to see his works that he doesn't like, then he'll stop posting them and never get better. If everybody was telling some new member they were stupid, you'd do the same wouldn't you?

As for the sig, I agree with S_N, (Which seems to be happening a lot today) the background just doesn't seem to fit. But other than that it's great.

BTW are his eyes supposed to have a reddish glow, or am I seeing things again?
you're not just seeing things, the red is actually there

I don't like having completely b/w sigs, so I like to add some color.
And thanks, I think I am gonna try and work this sig out to make it look better

;)

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Swancheez said:
Super_Naruto said:
Thanks

;)

thanks!
my god, you have to try to make everyone other then yourself look like crap in every single thread?
He's not making everyone seem like crap, only the people who that applies too.

only_half_evil333 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Swancheez said:
Super_Naruto said:
Thanks

;)

thanks!
He's not making everyone seem like crap, only the people who that applies too.
Do you really not understand the concept of "Exaduration"? It helps by doing something called "Getting your point across"!

Back