• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ❦ EMOTIONLESS COOKIES ❦ Kain's Traditional Trash Art Shop//CLOSED!! WORKING ON RLCs

I can draw her for 400, however it'd have to be a lil more if you would like Sylveon added ^^
And medium just means the type of art supplies used. Like pencil, colored pencil and watercolor and such like I included to help understand. You just want what I normally do though, right?

Hello deerui :p

Alright, so could you reserve this for me, i just need 24 hours qAq​

Ohh, was like, yes...? xD

No, Finn, you have not, lol.

UHHH
pzI9qDX.png

Actually Kimber this time. I think anime would probably be easiest? Thank you again :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finnian says she will never fill out a form and she is not sorry at all

no i said that i will fill it out later im so sorry bb

yes but the hobbitses has our precious

emiyl shut up and stop trying to type liek me you **** you can never out typo me

that's just how gollum? talks tho

i am not gollum

Actually Kimber this time. I think anime would probably be easiest? Thank you again :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finnian says she will never fill out a form and she is not sorry at all

no i said that i will fill it out later im so sorry bb

yes but the hobbitses has our precious

emiyl shut up and stop trying to type liek me you **** you can never out typo me

that's just how gollum? talks tho

i am not gollum

You guys are hilarious xD

Thanks Kimber, I'll get started on it sometimes today ~

Username: izzi000
Style wanted: Realistic
Refs:

http://imgur.com/a/fY5Qo (real pics)
for_izzi000_by_ardrey-d8njg0b.png

tumblr_nks132xQ3v1rw88y7o1_500.png
Details: His hair is curly and dark brown, but you are welcme to draw him with his beanie or the way ardrey drew his hair (he loved it). We both have dark brown eyes.
Clothes: For him any shirt he's wearing in the RL pics, he wears slim navy jeans and Converse
My clothes - Flannel shirt, what I'm wearing in the pic where our full bodies are seen. I have gauges and a septum but you don't have to add them if you don't want to.
Medium: Watercolor
Offer: $40 (already sent payment)
Extra $2 to ship to you?: Yes
Needed by a certain date?: No

If you need more details, please let me know c:

(PS. Your art isn't trash xp)

Username: izzi000
Style wanted: Realistic
Refs:

http://imgur.com/a/fY5Qo (real pics)
for_izzi000_by_ardrey-d8njg0b.png

tumblr_nks132xQ3v1rw88y7o1_500.png
Details: His hair is curly and dark brown, but you are welcme to draw him with his beanie or the way ardrey drew his hair (he loved it). We both have dark brown eyes.
Clothes: For him any shirt he's wearing in the RL pics, he wears slim navy jeans and Converse
My clothes - Flannel shirt, what I'm wearing in the pic where our full bodies are seen. I have gauges and a septum but you don't have to add them if you don't want to.
Medium: Watercolor
Offer: $40 (already sent payment)
Extra $2 to ship to you?: Yes
Needed by a certain date?: No

If you need more details, please let me know c:

(PS. Your art isn't trash xp)

Thanks! :D

And the trash part. I just thought it was catchy, lol..

I am too!! ; ^;
I usually just ask someone else to pick for me, lol.

Woo!!
Be like those teens where they put picture over picture til their wall is so covered you won't even remember what color it actually is!!

Same for me, though if I ask my one friend she'll be all like, "pick me!!!" since she's also a character xD

I don't think any amount of pictures will be enough to hide the color of my walls
THEY ARE ORANGE AF

Same for me, though if I ask my one friend she'll be all like, "pick me!!!" since she's also a character xD

I don't think any amount of pictures will be enough to hide the color of my walls
THEY ARE ORANGE AF
LOL.
Most the time ppl are just like "It's up to you really."
I know, but I can't choose that's why I'm asking you ; ^;

Really? Damn. Mine are just white . _.
I've tried putting stuff up on it, but I'm not one of those teens that fill them up. Only important things go up there. Like Link/Makar, Skull Kid, all my LoZ posters, a calendar that literally has one of my cats on the October month (looks just like him anyway. Was the year after we lost him. Was black and had 2 little white hairs above its left eye), the chibi drawing Finn did of me and my bf, and then my Pokemon The First Movie poster I got from the cd album xD
Then some random s*** that could be hung up, so I just put them there, lol.

just wondering, where'd the title come from O: ?
Emotionless Cookies was a title me and this other girl from Gaia came up with a couple years ago for an art auction we did. We were talking about cookies that day and our avatars had really blank faces, so when we started trying to come up with names those 2 things kinda popped into my head, so ran it by her and she liked it. So we drew art that kinda went with that. Which is where my piece in the Anime-Whatevers section (1st drawing on the last row) came from!
I've always wanted an excuse to use it again, so I did for this xD
Then the Kain's Traditional Trash came from, well I like putting my name at the start of most of the threads I make when they're serious threads. Like my AC shops in Re-Tail, or my art shops here. Then I usually like things that flow well together and/or start with the same stuff. Like Kain's Krafts, or Kain's Korner, etc. But since this is a Traditional shop, I wanted it to include 'Traditional' in it and have a word flow with it. When I was thinking of what would go my mom yelled at my brother to take out the trash and Trash kept staying in my mind. So when I said it together it kinda flowed. Though I don't technically consider my work trash, ppl have used it as a food tray, napkin or just told me it was s*** or not worth much, in the past, so I thought it kinda had that under meaning as well.
But yeah xD

That was such a long explanation... sorry ; ^;

hi! i was wondering when i could get the full-size sketch? sorry if i sound pushy, i was just wondering >.< thank you so much!

hi! i was wondering when i could get the full-size sketch? sorry if i sound pushy, i was just wondering >.< thank you so much!

Ah, yeah, sorry!
I retook it today, but cuz it was raining again, the quality was fuzzy, so I'll retake it tomorrow for sure!!
Sorry about that ~

that's fine, i was just curious haha, again thank you so much! ((i'm so in love with my drawing tbh it's so cuteeee))

that's fine, i was just curious haha, again thank you so much! ((i'm so in love with my drawing tbh it's so cuteeee))

No problem! I get caught up in so much other stuff sometimes @ .@ makes me wanna slap myself, lol.
Ahh, :D I'm so glad! I used to draw Glaceon all the time in middle school. Since it's been years, I felt a bit rusty trying to get her to look right.

So I was going through my closet and I found a clay thing I made in 4th grade. It's like a cat head/item bowl thingy.
I cracked up so hard, like seriously..
Literally the best thing I've ever made xD
vXUbRqw.jpg

And yes, that is Rhett :D

Here you go! I hope that is better (the hat was made a lil cut off/off paper, I'm sorry ; ^; )
Hope you enjoy it though ~
Jpwzmsh.jpg

I've outlined your piece, will probably color it tomorrow!

UPDATE ON OTHER ORDERS
I'm working on my 2nd to last figurine from another customer.
Feb3zJd.jpg
This weekend I'll be starting on izzi000's RLC piece!
And once I finish up Kimber's piece I'll start up Pokemanz ~

And Finn still needs to fill out a form *cough*

Last edited:
Back