• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Entrance signs! (25 TBT)

Oh this is very pretty! I was just wondering if I could make a few adjustments--
- The text is a bit bigger and ?thinner than I expected, would you be able to make the letters smaller?
- I've actually decided I want to omit the maple leaf
- I've included a picture of kind of what I was imagining down below, if this is achievable

Apologies for all of the requests! ^^;

FCth9gCagAAUNG_.jpg

Version 2! Let me know your thoughts :)

Ahh I love it! This is perfect, thank you! :D Did this end up being 4 or 2 slots?

It did end up being 4, it was close to fitting in two but it ended up looking really squashed and the letters were a little hard to read. I'm glad you like it!

Hey, so I’m not looking to get one made, but I wanted to say you do great work, it inspired me to figure out how to do one for myself. Used up for tiles, but I got it done. If your interested I can pm a picture to share.

Absolutely!

I was looking for something similar to “Hiko Mori” please. To be two custom slots across and will need to go on grass.

Hoping for it to look elegant and with a couple of purple/pink flowers in the design.

Town name is Chilton. Thank you!

I was looking for something similar to “Hiko Mori” please. To be two custom slots across and will need to go on grass.

Hoping for it to look elegant and with a couple of purple/pink flowers in the design.

Town name is Chilton. Thank you!
Here's what I've got currently, let me know if you want any adjustments!
FDM98-hUcAIHbNF.jpg

Island name: San army
Path to be placed on: dark dirt path
Your version: kinda Curved at the end of the letters and I would like it to kinda go with the path but still stand out
made welcome to: no
Should I send payment now?

Your version: kinda Curved at the end of the letters and I would like it to kinda go with the path but still stand out
no need to send now! you can pay when it's done to your liking :)

FDdv8yeVUAYisj7.jpg

here you go! I had a little extra space on the right side so I snuck your avatar in since I thought he was cute. If you want me to take him out or make any other adjustments let me know!

Wow that’s so cute I love it
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 410798

here you go! I had a little extra space on the right side so I snuck your avatar in since I thought he was cute. If you want me to take him out or make any other adjustments let me know!
Where can I download the images

-snip-

not sure if you’re still doing these but if i get confirmation i’ll resubmit my form o”:

Last edited:
-snip-

not sure if you’re still doing these but if i get confirmation i’ll resubmit my form o”:

I am, sorry about not replying! I meant to react to your post but totally forgot. I'm very busy today but should have time to work on this starting tomorrow!

I am, sorry about not replying! I meant to react to your post but totally forgot. I'm very busy today but should have time to work on this starting tomorrow!
You’re totally fine!! Am i allowed to redo my form? I have a new idea for my island I think would be really cool c:

Back