• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[Entry #00] The "Original" 1st Blog Entry

Ryumia

✨ The Hermit ✨
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7537-9913-9099
Island
Toy Duck Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
kYqDUw1.gif

�� Blog Banner by A r i a n e ��

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

This blog entry was originally the 1st blog entry that I made; however, when this was first published to the public it was basically a duplicate of my "official" blog entry. I tried deleting this blog post, but it wouldn't completely get rid of it and would have like a mark that indicates that it is deleted entry.

It really bothered me and I wasn't sure what to do with it. Today, I decided that it was best to just edit the blog and state the reason why this blog was edited to what it is now (08/18/18 PDT).

Basically, this blog post was a mistake that couldn't be erased and could only be edited in its place.

I attempted to delete the blog post when I was new to doing blog posts on the site. It was sad for me at the time when I couldn't get this particular blog to be completely gone. After learning that lesson, I realized that I should make sure that the blog entry is finished before putting it up to prevent making the same mistake twice. As the saying goes... You live and you learn. Got make sure I memorize that.

So... Thanks for reading if you did. Appreciate it. Hearts all around. :]

P.S. Sorry if this entry is too short. Not much to say for this particular entry.

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

Back