K9wHmU4.png
V6ZtD6F.png
Pierrot
Snowesque

Hat''s event entry:
  • IMG_0565.png
    IMG_0565.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 373
Here's my entry referecing the Enchanted Bloom collectible I got in the 2022 Fair with my little creature also referenced on the drawing!!
I wasn't excpecting it at all so I was so happy when I won it!!!

IMG_0565.png

IMG_8354.JPG
7npjkc50g4p41.png
504.jpg

Irescien's event entry:
  • memories.png
    memories.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 805
memories.png

I saw a lot of people doing combination memories and it sparked this! I have many memories here on this site, but many of my most memorable moments come related to different collectibles I have!

The first one being my Cool and Glam feathers, I joined the site in 2017, I believe either just before the fair or during the fair that year. I was getting extremely invested again in new leaf and being introduced to a site of likeminded friendly people was such a joy at the time. For the fair that year, I didn't participate in everything but I was happy I was still able to do quite a bit! I didn't really understand collectibles at the time but I snagged a Glam and a Cool feather on restock, those two collectibles are just very special to me as reminders of that time on the site.

The next is the 2020 fair collectibles. First one worth mentioning being Celeste plush. After not using the site for a while I can remember the memory of waiting for one of the earlier restocks to drop and managing to get celeste in my cart, and then, immediately forgetting you have to check out twice. What a brutal devastation that was at the time, but, I didn't give up, and I kept my eye on that shop, and I managed to catch a random restock that had like 2 or 3 Celeste's, and I felt so proud of myself! What a stressful time that was.

The next, and probably most important to me, The shooting star collectible. This was my very first win ever, and It was an animated collectible I wanted, so bad. I thought I was previously upset not having a chance at the Tetris grid collectible, this one, I really wanted it lol. And when I did, I was so excited! It stayed in my lineup for years (not just because I didn't have many collectibles) and I still use it in the majority of my lineups today! I think it really is one of the best collectibles here imo. I also added the star frags I got surrounding it because in my lineup I always have it centered in the middle of them (I struggled to achieve that back then, thanks to those who helped <3)

Next is the Pumpkin pie!! This one weirdly means a lot to me because this collectible was such a surprise to me!! The Turkey day event was a really fun one where we had to draw the prompt we got, I thought of a funny idea for my prompt and I'm glad others thought so too? There weren't that many staff faves during that event that year, so for a while this felt like a kinda rare collectible to have (also I love pumpkin pie)

Next one is the special snowflake collectible, I remember really wanting this one at the time, 2020 was a very active time, yknow, so I remember putting a lot of effort into the things I did that year so staff faves were just a nice feeling

And lastly! A more recent, ish, and very memorable moment was winning 12 days of collectibles 2023 for arguably probably the biggest raffle there was, the animated collectibles!! I and a few people, as far as I saw, all chose the Crescent moon glow wand, and I mean why wouldn't we? It's such a pretty collectible, and I'm a sucker for the spacey collectibles

Anyway that's enough of my ranting, there are tons of other moments I find memorable but these are a few that have just stuck with me

refs.png

Chere.'s event entry:
  • Chere_Magnificent Memories.PNG
    Chere_Magnificent Memories.PNG
    3.9 MB · Views: 337
Some of my most notable memories on TBT are when I got my og heart glow wand and pink star fragment! 💕

The og heart glow wand is my favourite collectible ever, and I'll never forget how bummed I was to see I had missed them from the 2016 Fair. 😭 I never had enough funds to buy one until 2021, and by then the prices for them were pretty inflated, and the wands themselves were so scarce. I was actively searching for one for over a year, and my search finally came to an end when @skarmoury offered to sell me one of her heart wands for only 10k tbt, which shocked me because I had been offering 20k + tbt with no luck. I use the heart wand in many of my lineups, and it feels even more special coming from someone who I've been friends with for years on this forum. 🥺

Getting my first pink star fragment was also really special to me because @lieryl approached me during the 2020 Fair on my Art Interest Check thread offering one in exchange for art, and that's essentially how we first met! I'm also really grateful for that trade since I recall the pink star fragment being a little pricier, and she was the only person who was interested in trading one of the higher end star fragments. I consider her one of my closest friends on the forums, and the pink star fragment is my favourite colour variation from the collection. It reminds me of when we first started talking beyond the art trade, and the earlier stages of our friendship. :>

Chere_Magnificent Memories.PNG

duckryl (art by @/lieryl)
lieryl_magnificent memories entry.png

Spring (art by @/Blink.)
spring chibi ref.png

Shanica92's event entry:
  • Magnificent Memories.png
    Magnificent Memories.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 266
Magnificent Memories.png

This is the first flag I ever made for the team event I was on at the time. Team Bellflower (purple), Go Bellflower Go!, we won second place.💜

Attachments

• The Bellflower Flag.jpg
    The Bellflower Flag.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 0
JemAC's event entry:
  • IMG_2857.jpeg
    IMG_2857.jpeg
    243.5 KB · Views: 268
I have so many great memories on the site, meeting many great friends, getting a collectible addiction and taking part in some fantastic events!

One of my favourite memories was the introduction of the dino plush, I love anything dinosaur related and this lil guy was just adorable, it was the first time I saw a collectible and thought ‘I need 10 of these’, so I took part in all the events during the camp it was released and bought/traded my way to my beloved full line up! This is a representation of me checking of all 10 and completing my goal - have snuck an imposter one in as I think so many of the imposter collectibles are really pretty (another great memory is getting my own Inky!) and imposters remind me of AmongUs which is one of my favourite games to watch on the stream, always a lot of fun! The imposter dino is also my one person petition for a real imposter dino collectible - will also throw in a petition for the next real life fair plush to be the dino 🙏

Thanks for the amazing memories TBT and happy birthday, here’s to another 20 years! 🥳

IMG_2857.jpeg

IMG_2856.jpeg

Kattea's event entry:
  • Star wand.jpg
    Star wand.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 248
The real prize was the friends made along the way, but I can't draw friends, so I drew the star wand I won in the Christmas raffle last year. The way my jaw hit the floor when I saw the notification from Oblivia.​
Star wand.jpg

Clock's event entry:
  • Untitled26_20240825154258.png
    Untitled26_20240825154258.png
    381.8 KB · Views: 257
Flashbacks to getting my first special snowflake and first staff favorite award from a past event from a few years ago.
Untitled26_20240825154258.png

Untitled26_20240901162445.png

Last edited by a moderator:
rosetti's event entry:
  • whatislife.png
    whatislife.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 279
whatislife.png

i've gone through a few name changes, rat, koi, recently going back to fave, but my og was Antlers because of Bam! he was my pfp and new leaf obsession (SRY FAUNA IS NOW THE FAVOURITE...), it feels crazyyy that i've been on tbt for this long, i've archived so many memories and it's a bit overwhelming to think about but my one highlight has to be @Lancelot being there for all of them (he used to go by the iconic monkey d luffy), i've made so many incredible friends through this dumb website but my homie benji was the first and has managed to put up with me for the last TEN YEARS. thank u 💜

MY BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT IS PUTTING BOB, THANOS, AN EGGPLANT, WALUIGI, AND MORE ONTO THE BELLFLOWERS FLAG
kermit was p cool for evergreen too won't lie

iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

IMG-3197.png

IMG-3198.png

View attachment 580990

i've gone through a few name changes, rat, koi, recently going back to fave, but my og was Antlers because of Bam! he was my pfp and new leaf obsession (SRY FAUNA IS NOW THE FAVOURITE...), it feels crazyyy that i've been on tbt for this long, i've archived so many memories and it's a bit overwhelming to think about but my one highlight has to be @Lancelot being there for all of them (he used to go by the iconic monkey d luffy), i've made so many incredible friends through this dumb website but my homie benji was the first and has managed to put up with me for the last TEN YEARS. thank u 💜

MY BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT IS PUTTING BOB, THANOS, AN EGGPLANT, WALUIGI, AND MORE ONTO THE BELLFLOWERS FLAG
kermit was p cool for evergreen too won't lie

iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

IMG-3197.png

IMG-3198.png
I LOVE IT AND YOU ROSIE 🤩

10 years is actually crazy. I remember messaging you about our exams cause we both did art and now we’ve been friends that long!

Also Fauna being your favourite now after yelling at me for resetting with Bam still in my town is criminal

Emolga59's event entry:
  • MangnificentMemoriesTBT.png
    MangnificentMemoriesTBT.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 254
My entry is related to my first ever TBT event! It was the 2019 Halloween event and this memory is me when I was doing my entry while handing out Halloween candy to trick-or-treaters!!

MangnificentMemoriesTBT.png

Aquilla's event entry:
  • 5a9bFVb.png
    5a9bFVb.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
5a9bFVb.png

I've joined this forum 6 years ago to do some trading for New Leaf - little did I know this would become my favorite place on the internet where I hang out every day. I have so many positive and beautiful memories from being here that it is impossible to narrow it down to one!

The many events I joined throughout the years have been what got me invested in this forum. My most favourite events have got to be the team based ones! I met so many amazing people thanks to The Bellflowers, cabin Evergreen, the International Space Cetaceans and all Yoshi's Islanders. Truly, working together on the same goals as my team mates and chatting and joking around with everyone has been my absolute highlight. Therefore, my doodle features all four flags I designed for the team events. I also have to mention the turnip NFT April fools - this was one of the funniest things I have ever experienced!

Without Belltree I never would have picked up
digital art. And I probably would not be drawing daily since several years if it hadn't been for the events that keep sparking my creativity, help me to think outside the box and challenge myself to keep improving. If someone had told me I'd have an art shop one day and even win several art contests, I wouldn't have believed them. So of course I had to honor this part in my drawing as well, featuring some of my winning artworks and most prized possessions.

Lastly what remains to be said is that even with amazing events and new artistic achievements, it wouldn't mean anything at all if it weren't for the amazing
friends I made along the way. My doodle features people I hold very dear. I am usually not one for long emotional public speeches, but for this occasion, allow me to be sappy. ❤️ I wish I could do everyone justice with a proper fully rendered artwork but sadly I ran out of time.

I'm sorry this is super long but if I put it in a spoiler they will not receive the notification 😓

:・✧:・.☽˚。・✧:・.:

@Roxxy thanks you for all your years of friendship and care, for being there for me and for being the gentlest and kindest soul 💜

@jadetine thank you for being my art rock, source of inspiration and comfort and for your limitless generosity and patience 🎨

@Acruoxil thank you for walking into my life and becoming one of my closest friends, for your trust, and for your positive outlook on life - you're an inspiration! 🎮
@Mokuren thank you for making me smile every day and for filling my heart with nothing but love, for all the times you picked me up and all the memories we already made 🌻

@CylieDanny thank you for being one of my first friends around here, for your amazing creativity and for everything you did for me 🌸

@S.J. thank you for many wonderful memories being team mates and quiz mates - I love your humour and you are so kind 🐋

@JemAC thank you for all your emotional support, for always finding the right words and for checking on me without any judgement when it's been months of me forgetting to reply 💓

@skarmoury thank you for many amazing game nights, lots of laughs and tea together and for carrying my ass during salmon run 🎮

@Mick thank you for enabling my absolutely chaotic (and creative) side and for the many hilarious and thought provoking conversations ⭐

@mocha. thank you for being my bachelor buddy, my dragon sister and for being the sweetest 🐉

@JellyLu thank you for being my houseplant fangirl buddy - I have a lot of updates btw, there's thrips everywhere xD 🪴

@Kitsuragi thank you for making me laugh until I have stomach cramps during the last camp and for your fantastic sense of humour 🎶

@Midoriya thank you for always checking up on me - I am horrible at keeping in touch and it means the world that you're not giving up on me 💚

@Mr_Keroppi thank you for being so caring and positive and for putting a smile on my face simply by being you ☀️

@Princess Mipha thank you for many hours and pages of chats and for being there for me 💙

@Freya_Druid thank you for your endurance walking me through your sewing patterns and for being so incredibly patient with me 🪡

@Xara thank you for being so kind and sweet and such a wonderful ray of sunshine here on the forums 💕

@Foreverfox thank you for many wonderful chats and all your care 💜

@Kirbyz thank you for being an amazing friend who I can trust with anything 🩷

@Airysuit thank you for saving my butt all the time and for being the best student ever 🍎

@Dunquixote thank you for so many fun game sessions, for all your care, for never judging and for being a wonderful friend 🐱

@Mimi Cheems thank you for letting me be unhinged af with no filter and making me feel accepted 🧡

@Chibi.Hoshi thank you for all the thought and care you put into everything and for creating a safe space where our group can all have fun together 💛

@Vhoop thank you for being such a kind and caring person who always finds the right words 💚

@kiwikenobi thank you for being my first art supporter, for always pushing my creative limits and never giving up on me - I know you're not here anymore but it meant a lot to me 🖤

:・✧:・.☽˚。・✧:・.:​

Flyffel's event entry:
  • Screenshot_20240826_012803.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_012803.jpg
    921.9 KB · Views: 253
Screenshot_20240826_012803.jpg

With this piece I celebrate the "birth" of my favourite TBT collectible, the Aurora Sky! It was created as a winner of a winter holiday event, where users could wish for a new collectible, and the Aurora Sky was a winner. That makes it extra special to me. The piece shows me wishing for the Aurora Sky, and an Aurora appearing as the result! 🌌

I had to take a screenshot of my entry because the file size was too large for an upload. Hope the quality is still good.

himekirako's event entry:
  • magnificent-memories.png
    magnificent-memories.png
    202.7 KB · Views: 199
magnificent-memories.png

i decided to draw a few memorable moments from my short time on teebeetee ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞

the thing that really sparked my activity on the site was space camp and it was @/Chere. that told me to participate since she knew i'm a sucker for space related things. i don't regret it because i got so many cute collectibles from that event, the green alien is my son!!!!

another memorable memory would be winning the shooting star during the LNY event ( ˶°ㅁ°) !!
forever grateful for that one because i truly didn't expect it and was so shocked to see my group chat with @/Chere. and @/Irescien

references.gif

Paperboy012305's event entry:
  • Yoshi's Islanders Fanart #1 - Copy.png
    Yoshi's Islanders Fanart #1 - Copy.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 182
Yoshi's Islanders Fanart #1 - Copy.png

I don't really have many favorite memories on TBT, but for this entry is about the two exclusive event collectibles I've won.
The first being my Tetris Grid. How I got it was during the New Leaf Photo Challenge event. On that round it was anything goes, so what I did was replicate the "I don't need it" scene from Spongebob, but replace the flower vase with the Tetris Grid Collectible. I was shocked to find out my entry won, when I was confident that the user who did the "Back to the Future" skit would've won instead. But nope, it was me, and I treasure it forever!
My second one is the Sinister Lantern collectible, how I got that was designing a 4x6 RV for the shop vendors in Harv's Island. I did Kicks by designing his RV as a Vintage Steampunk room, based off of his Garden event in Pocket Camp. (Minus the steampunk, I added that for flavor) And so, when it came to the closing ceremony, I was shocked to find out that my entry made it in, so I got my own Sinister Lantern.

Sadly, those were the only two Staff Favorite type collectibles I have ever won. I would have love to have gotten more, but I'm not really talented outside of decorating in the Animal Crossing series.

(Also yes, my character I am using for my entry for this is balancing the two collectibles with his sandaled foot. It was my original plan when I thought about it for the first time today. And even though that may seem like something that cannot physically happen IRL, this is fiction we're talking about, alright?!)

Rep Anthony 1 - Copy (2).jpg
hni_0086-jpg.187615

609.jpg

256.jpg

droqen's event entry:
  • memories.jpg
    memories.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 173
hello this is kind of abstract (and poor quality lol) which i hope is alright. i normally do pixel stuff or sometimes i doodle/sketch real stuff. but in this case i felt like i didn't have any specific memory that i knew how to draw... there have been a lot of little connections that have come out of bell tree over the years i've kinda sparsely been around and it's not really possible to catch that whole connection-space but i sortof tried. maybe this will make sense to someone

memories.jpg

Halloqueen's event entry:
  • magnificent memory.png
    magnificent memory.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 173
While I've had many experiences in the span of my nine years of membership that I considered drawing, I decided to go with one that is sentimental to me.

Years back, during the New Leaf era, my best friend and I would play New Leaf for something to do together. We're long distance friends, living a few states apart, and though we've been best friends for over a decade now, have only gotten to hang out in person a few times. So, hanging out in voice chat and going to Tortimer Island was a fun way to pass the time. While we tend to send irl gifts on birthdays and Christmas, I wanted to do something extra as well. Probably a few weeks before her birthday, I asked her, mixed into other casual conversation, which villager was her favorite among all the villagers and she told me it was Sprinkle.

So, being a member here, I decided to order a bunch of things from shop owners in the Re-Tail section of the forums; Welcome Amiibo items, bubble wands, stuff that we didn't really have direct access to ourselves at the time. I also got a bunch of balloons, bunny balloons, and heart balloons, all in blue and cyan since blue is her favorite color. I then arranged for a villager adoption from a shop here on the forums so that she could have Sprinkle in her town.

When her birthday arrived, I had a bunch of wrapped gifts ready for her and, lining things up, I told her I had another surprise. I gave the shop owner my friend's Friend Code and told my friend to add the shop owner's, and then when everything was ready, we headed over and we surprised her with the Sprinkle adoption. She was really happy to have her and for all the effort I put in to make it happen.

I was tempted to draw something more tied to the events and/or collectibles on the forums throughout the years, and came especially close to drawing scenes from Camp Bell Tree and Space Camp, but this had the added bonus of me being able to make my favorite person happy. The Bell Tree Forums and its lovely community made that possible, and for that magnificent memory, I'm very grateful.

magnificent memory.png

faerie's event entry:
  • GV36SvkWsAALyz4.jpg
    GV36SvkWsAALyz4.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 167
My favorite memory at TBT is when I entered the Celebrating Diversity event. In April my dog Bambi crossed the rainbow bridge, and I was devastated. Normally I use art to heal, but for some reason this time it was different. I had no desire to do any form of art which was devastating in itself. The event was live and I had no desire to even try. Then I thought about her, and how she wouldn’t want me to be this way, so I gave it a shot. I hated every idea I was thinking off. I thought of centering my theme on Julian, but all I could think of was her. Then I realized maybe I need to add her to my piece which Chief represented. When I was chosen as a staff favorite, I felt like I had honored her memory even more then just taking the step to enter the event. That night a saw a post on X with the cloud that looks like the shape of Chief in my dream catcher, and I took it as a sign that everything is going to be ok. I picture Bambi in the clouds snuggling her Julian plush with pride.
GV36SvkWsAALyz4.jpg

GV358CTXAAAcmP_.jpg
736.png
2024-08-24 02.08.jpg
9e6a87f4fa1252c346dfd94f0c8a5c7d.jpg

Aerith's event entry:
  • 1000011808.jpg
    1000011808.jpg
    937.2 KB · Views: 160
1000011808.jpg

I've said it a dozen times before and I'll say it again: I loved being a part of the Galaxolotls during Space Camp last year. One highlighting moment for me was when we earned our star fragment; it will be a collectible that stays in my inventory forever. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back