• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Entry 003 - 3/27/18 (eh? nani?)

hitomi

emo/punk loser
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
OMAE WA MOU SHINDEROU

---

ahem, sorry
This is my second entry today. *le gasp* Two in one day?? Mhm. Sue me.
I just want to say that a) so many people have read my other entries and I'm shocked, b) thank you for reading and commenting, Mama Jen appreciates it, and c) I like making blog entries. Clearly.
So prepare to see a lot of me.. m'lady *tips fedora* Wait..I don't have a fedora. Who's fedora is this?!
All I'm gonna say now is, *dramatic pause* "You like me! You really like me!" *jumps off stage awkwardly like a mosher*
Thank you for all of the reads and positive feedback, ack I really don't deserve you guys (and girls and everything else).
Umm.. now, since there is a severe lack of Animal Crossing stuff in this post, a) I'M COLLECTING ROSES. SEND ME ROSES. and b) Thought I should add a picture. So, here's Gladys and I having a staring contest. (I won)

t4wqoj.jpg

EDIT: Instead of feedback I wrote feebdack. God I can't spell. Where is autocorrect when I need it?? *autocorrect poofs in and changes door to jinglebob* what the--

JINGLEBOB LMFAO.. it's sad how relateable that is LOLL
Btw Gladys is sooo cuTE
(if u want some roses fam I have a ton! add my fc and I can bring em to you someday!!)

Kammm;bt15038 said:
JINGLEBOB LMFAO.. it's sad how relateable that is LOLL
Btw Gladys is sooo cuTE
(if u want some roses fam I have a ton! add my fc and I can bring em to you someday!!)

lmaoo ikr
thank you! she's probably my favorite villager, either her or Lionel ouo;
I would love some!! I'll add you right now ^^

Back